• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Discord Ban Appeal

rainbow545

Banned
Years
  • so a little over two weeks ago, i was banned for two weeks from the Pokecommunity Discord, per this message:
    erik_destler 06/16/2019
    Hi EeveeFan.
    Due to your combative nature in #sword-and-shield tonight, the Discord Staff has decided to remove you from the server for two weeks.

it's been past that time, yet i have not gotten a DM on Discord or a PM on here regarding my ban. What do I do? I really would like to re-join....

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    so a little over two weeks ago, i was banned for two weeks from the Pokecommunity Discord, per this message:
    erik_destler 06/16/2019
    Hi EeveeFan.
    Due to your combative nature in #sword-and-shield tonight, the Discord Staff has decided to remove you from the server for two weeks.

it's been past that time, yet i have not gotten a DM on Discord or a PM on here regarding my ban. What do I do? I really would like to re-join....
    You're correct. We'll unban you now, and we really hope you have learned your lesson and strive to be more civil now. See you there!

Last edited:
    Back