• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Simple Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
  • Welcome to the PC Lady rouge3.Be more discriptive.Anyways you find the Ruby in One Island at Mt.Ember where you see those 2 Team Rocket members,beat them,go in the cave,ignore the braile,and you'll find the Ruby.
    You find the Sapphire in the Dotted Hole after you use cut to open it.Fall to the floor below.For the next few floors there are 4 holes.Read the braile to find out which.If you can't read braile 5 letters means Right, 2 means Up,4 means either Left or Down but fall in the wrong hole you fall back to the start(weird) when you go to the bottom ignore the braile get the Sapphire but a Team Rocket scientist will take the Sapphire go to 5 Island in the Warehouse (You should already know the passwords) fight the scientist after the Male Team Rocket Admin and he will give you the Sapphire.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Joshy said:
    I just looked it up and you're right. Hm, guess I'm just an idiot.

No, just mistaken. I can see how easy it is to get those mixed up your first times hearing about them

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Synchronize said:
    No, just mistaken. I can see how easy it is to get those mixed up your first times hearing about them
    Actually I've heard about them heaps. :p Maybe it's just I posted it while I was drunk. :p jk

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • I just caught Suicune on Leaf Green. I brought it over to Daisy to have it groomed. After that she said something like this, "I don't like the way it's glaring at you. Can you be nicer to it?"

(Since then, I've raised it up, and it's at the highest level of happiness possible.)

What I'm wondering is, does it always start out like that? Everything else I catch starts out wary of you. Does this happen with all the Legendaries? Or could using a Master Ball have an effect on that?

I'm confused. XD

trjessie579

Rocket Member
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 24, 2008
    I know different Pokemon have different base happiness/tameness levels when you catch them. The legendaries usually have lower ones.

The only lists I could find were for G/S/C, but I'm sure the concept is the same in these games.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
  • Catching a Pokemon at first sight then showing it to a Tame Tester, well, you'll already know that it hates you. Even if Daisy grooms a Pokemon just caught, she'll tell that it hates you still. Well, almost everyone needs to know this:

Ways to make Pokemon Like You:

-Battling with it
    -Leveling it up
    -Giving it items to hold
    -Taking it to Daisy so she can groom it
    -Using Items that raise its Stats, the fastest way to make it happy

Ways to make Pokemon Hate You:

-Using the Bitter Items on it
    -Making it faint all the time
    -Not healing it when it has a status effect
    -Suppose you left a Pokemon fainted for 40 years. XD~

Remember that, and for the Pokemon that evolve from Happiness, they evolve when they are 100% happy, and then they'll evolve on the next level.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Check around for a list of moves and see what falls under "Breeding" or "Egg Moves"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back