• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Minor question

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
  • Can we evolve the Eevee/Pikachu? Or are we stuck with them like in Yellow?

Based on what I?ve read, it?ll be just like Yellow in that your starter will remain as is. I know that in Yellow version that if you wanted to evolve your starting Pikachu, you?d have to trade it to a third party, evolve it and then trade it back(wherein it wouldn?t follow you anymore). I would expect that the same parameters would be in place for LGE/LGP.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    If I can't evolve Eevee into espeon I'll be disappointed. There's no gimmicky super special z move to spoil eevee with in this game as well

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Eevee and Pikachu both get massive boosts to their stats. And EVs are likely nonexistent. It isn't supposed to be a competitive game.

You can still catch other Pikachu and Eevee in the wild that can be evolved.

Back