• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: create a private room

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitu

Vitu
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    [FONT="<font><font>Carter One</font></font>"]good, I wanted to create a private room to play with my cousins and some friends, is to help me?

thanks for listening![/FONT]

[FONT="<font><font>Carter One</font></font>"]Good Night ^~^[/FONT]

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    There will be a thread set up in which you can request rooms on the PokéCommunity Pokémon Showdown Server, in the next 24 hours or so. For now I suggest enjoying your time on the forums and the thread should be up soon!

vitu

Vitu
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2015
    There will be a thread set up in which you can request rooms on the PokéCommunity Pokémon Showdown Server, in the next 24 hours or so. For now I suggest enjoying your time on the forums and the thread should be up soon!

in that part of the forum will be created and discussion?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2018
    Room Name: cosas_random
    Room Purpose: chat and have tournaments with my brother
    Your Pokémon Showdown name: Miauman09
    Room Owners (Pokémon Showdown names please): Miauman09

Years
  • Room Name: cosas_random
    Room Purpose: chat and have tournaments with my brother
    Your Pokémon Showdown name: Miauman09
    Room Owners (Pokémon Showdown names please): Miauman09

Hi there! If you'd like to request a room, your best bet is to PM any of the purple battle server staff listed here. This thread is over three years old and isn't meant to be used as a general room request thread.

That being said, I'm unsure if the battle server staff are still doing room requests, which is why I urge you to contact them for further details. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back