• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! I'm new to this site!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    Hi, my name's PF, and I'm here to chat Pokemon! I joined a few days ago, and only just figured out how to post! {XD} Who wants to discuss the new Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon trailer? Wasn't it awesome!? And who saw the new movie trailer for I Choose You? It was beautiful, wasn't it!? ? Can't wait to see it!

Years
  • Nice to meet you PF, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Yeah! The recent Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon trailer was pretty great. I'm really curious about that Game Freak will pack into Ultra Space/Ultra Beast development. Do you like the new UB, UB Adhesive? I think it looks pretty neat, even a bit cute. I haven't seen the trailer for the new movie, but that's something that might be interesting to check out. It'll be cool to watch a retelling of the first episodes. They're already selling tickets I believe. Anyways, I hope you have a great time here with us! :)

Years
  • I haven't seen the new USUM trailers.. ;w; Actually trying to keep myself somewhat spoiler free this time I suppose? I've seen news and some pictures, but I don't actively keep up with it. The games will probably be a lot funner that way! haha

welcome PF :D I'll go see the new movie trailer though; massively excited for that movie, looks like it'll be great.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2017
    Hi! Nice to meet you two! Thank you for the welcome! Yeah, the new world seems amazing, so does the new team, I like the new Ultra Beast, too! I have to agree, it is quite cute! Yeah, the tickets are already selling, I've got mine already! I'm the biggest fan of the original series and upwards, so this movie is perfect for me. I have a feeling it's gonna be the very best, like no movie ever was! {XD} I REALLY hope they play the original theme somewhere in the movie, it's my favourite! :) What's your favourite Pokemon? And do you hope, like me, for new Alolan forms!? By the way, I'm trying not to give any spoilers in this reply, I don't want to ruin it for Sheep! :)

Electric_man17

Pokemon Fan Game Creator/Helper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    Its nice to meet you PFTheMaster, I'm also excited for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon, Welcome!

Back