• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Generic-Guy

Team Rocket Grunt
Years
  • Hello together!

I am the Generic-Guy and neigther a very creative then a very usefull individual.
    Currently I am a bit lost in this forum, since i know it only since... maybe 3 hours?
    I technicaly just droped in here to evolve a Porygon up to a Porygon-Z, but since i got now a account,
    I may also stick arround for a bit.

Since i lack the skill, i don't play competiv and only for fun.
    I am more or less good in mapping and know some basics of spriteediting, but got no clue about codeing.

Hopeing for some good times here -

- Generic-Guy

Last edited:
    Years
  • Howdy, Welcome aboard the PokeCommunity! If you ever have any questions on how to navigate the forums, feel free to ask me! I used to get a bit lost during my first few days here haha. You can find the Trade Corner to evolve your Porygon here. If you're handy at mapping, you might be interested in joining a ROM hack team. There's plenty of teams to join over in the Launchpad. I hope you have a marvelous time here! :D

Years
  • Hey PC is very easy to get used to =) And we're all happy to help too, as Radiating suggested. Nice to meet you Generic-Guy. <3 I hope you'll find places you like here and will stick around as an active member.

Back