• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you :) You will find a lot of like-minded people here. Have fun exploring the forums!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I am 'The Broken Mimikyu' otherwise as Aman Jaiswar (or simply Aman), and I just registered yesterday. I never got to play the games until I was 14, but yeah, I did grow up watching the 3rd and 4th gen anime (making them my most favorite generations of Pokemon).
    My first copy of a Pokemon game was Diamond, and I cannot tell you how much I loved it (I literally played it for 2-3 months and some more). Now as the games continue to develop into 3d and what not, nostalgia hits me so hard I find it difficult not to go back to the old-fashioned Fire Red or Emerald, or my beloved Diamond.
    I never tried to register here, just came when I needed help. But then I thought it would be great to register and become a member here, to be part of such a large community.
    I would love to make some new friends and become more active in this community, I hope you guys accept me as I am, even if I am not that active here.
    Thank You!

You can be as active as you want! We?re just happy to have you here! Welcome~! I do love the Sinnoh games; I?ve played a lot of Pok?mon platinum and to this day it?s still one of my favourite Pokemon games. Anywho feel free to look around and you?re most welcome to contact me about anything! Have a good day. <33

Years
  • Happy to be have you here, Aman! This is a pretty good community, I'm sure you'll meet many people you can call friends. Don't worry about always being active, just come around at your own pace. I also started with Gen 4, those are fabulous games! Are they your favorites? Anyhow, welcome to the PokeCommunity, and I hope you have a great time with us! :)

Years
  • Hello, The Broken Mimikyu! I'm a new user as well and like you I just registered to seek help regarding gamemaking and stuff. Unlike you, however, my most favorite gen is gen V, but my favorite art style is gen 2. Nice to meet you :)

Years
  • To be honest I'm not enjoying my stay here. It seems like I'm the only noob here and the tips I get are either too technical for me to understand or I'm just plain dumb. Anyway, hope you're enjoying. I didn't like the battle animations, to be honest---it's dizzying---but I like the concept and the story of Black and White. It's like the first time the story got serious. :D

Back