• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Beasts and Perfect Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 14, 2019
Working on my completing my Living National Dex and just need a few to get. Anyone interested? I'm looking for the below and offering up the ones listed.

I've got spares of most other legendary pokemon too, and some other events so ask if I haven't listed one you're looking for.

I don't want any hacked Pokemon.

Thanks!

Want:

Kartana

Blacephalon

Poipole

To Trade:

Stakataka Lv 60 Bold

Mewtwo Lv 70 Relaxed

Entei LV 40 Relaxed

Terrakion Lv 60 Hardy

Phione Lv 1 Impish

Phione Lv 1 Naive

Xerneas LV 60 Rash (Event 2018 Legends)

Shiny Zygarde LV 60 Bashful (Event)

Genesect Lv 100 Quiet (Event)

Arceus Lv 100 Bashful (Event)

Last edited:
Years
Sorry, but asking for perfect Ditto is against this forum's rules:

Dittos

It is understood that a Ditto with 6 IVs is the bread and butter tool of every Pokémon breeder. For this reason, it is acceptable for Trainers to use hacked 6IV Dittos for breeding services.
However, this comes with a few restrictions:
  • Do not ask for any 6 IV Dittos on PokéCommunity forums or server. In the same manner, you are not allowed to offer 6 IV Dittos to other Trainers.
  • You may request custom Dittos from r/morebreedingdittos and keep them for personal use only.

High IV Dittos that have been obtained via Chaining are exempt from these exceptions, and may be traded here like any other Pokémon. Note that the maximum amount of guaranteed IVs obtained through Chaining is 4, therefore any Dittos that have 5 IVs will be deemed suspicious and may be required to be hack checked.
The reddit mentioned in the rules is run by former Trade Corner's mod, so don't be shy to ask there.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 14, 2019
Hi,

I've deleted Ditto from the thread but couldn't the title. Sorry about that! Just the Ultras then.

I would accept a 5 IV Ditto? I don't want anything hacked.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back