• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon White Snow Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • Pokemon White Snow is a secret I've been planning for a while. It is the other version of Pokemon Sludge Purple. This is a FireRed hack.

The Kanto region is celebrating the opening of the Kanto Pokemon Park, the largest theme park for trainers and Pokemon fans alike, but some weird things were reported before the opening. Workers disappearing, stolen equipment, general ride and attraction malfunctions, and worst of all, accounts of the wild Pokemon (one of the biggest displays in the park) attacking humans. Professor Oak fears this is the work of Shadow Inc., who have been creating Shadow Pokemon and recently set them loose in Hoenn, planning to disrupt the opening festivities. It is your job to investigate the strange occurences and see if Shadow Inc. is really behind all of this.

Time for screenshots. This is the entrance to the Ocean Caven, an entire sea underground (screenshots of the actual Cavern soon!), and the wild Pokemon that appear there.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    thats really good work..for help dont hesitate ask..keep it up it

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Thanks for the comment, I forgot to ask: If anyone knows how to fix Elitemap so it doesn't screw up the borders when I save the map (I don't increase the size, change the border, or anything) then it would greatly be appreciated if you could tell me how to fix that.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    for the elite map i have the same probs can you give me elite map 2.8 too..??

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Satoshi-kun said:
    Come onto AIM some day Shadow, I'll send you EliteMap 2.8 to do some of the "after-editing". Trust me, I do that.

Sequel-type copycat! XD

By the way, did you actually use my Wild Pok?mon changing document to perform those Pok?mon changes?
    I was already planning this. And it really isn't a sequel. This is going on at the same time as Purple. And yes I used your document, quite helpful it is.
    *is on AIM waiting for Satoshi to get on*

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • And here passes by, another chapter in PC hacking. Today we find Shadow creating another hacking masterpiece. XD

Kudos, Shadow! That looks and sounds awsome. The only thing I hate is when people announce another hack before the other is finished, but you can do whatever you want. Cant wait for more screens. Will you be changing the tilesets to make everything snow looking?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • amphros23 said:
    Will you be changing the tilesets to make everything snow looking?
    Nah, the reason for the title will be revealed soon enough though.

Some more map screenshots now. Nothing special or anything.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Uh! o_o
    Sorry but only the Hack maker is allowed to revive his thread after a 1 year periode.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back