• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Pókemon Game Editor

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hello, so I'm trying to make my own Rom Hack, essentially I'm just changing all Pokemon to Digimon, and it's been hard, and now I have a huge problem that I don't know how to fix.
    I was using Pokémon Game Editor and while trying to access it, I got an error that doesn't let me access the Pokemon Editor, I can't even export what I already have made to my PC, to try it again.

I tried using other programs like G3HS but I don't know how to export the Pokemons (essentialy the stats, moves, etc.) to my PC, so if you know how to solve one of these problems, I would be very happy.

I have another issue, when I try to open the game in VBA, i get a White Screen (I already have the save type in Flash 128k, and I already deleted all previous save files).
    The thing about this white screen is that it was really unexpected when it happened.
    I would open sometimes the game while editing the game, and one of the times I got the white screen, and it's been there forever.

I would REALLY appreciate if you could help me with this issue.

PS: I already posted this, but now I saw the rules, and I realized that I didn't post this in the correct way.

Years
  • Take a look in the sprites with another tool (advance sprite editor for example), maybe there's something wrong with your sprites (data overwritten) and that's why PGE doesn't let you open the pokemon editor. It's just an assumption but that already happened to me. Otherwise, try another version of PGE, I guess there are different versions of this tool.

About the white screen, i can't help you if I don't have any clue about what happened. But this issue probably correlates with the one of PGE...

Back