• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon AMBER

Years
  • PkMn Amber BETA1 released!

Story:
    The younger protagonist Xander and Ann. A new family
    moves to Villa Sole from a unknow region...
    And the professor? This time will be a girl professor: Britney Lora, who has a strong relations ship with the professor Oak. She will help you in your adventure.

It will have a team: The Team Solaris (shorted ''Solis''). The Team Solaris, pretend got all the legendary pok?mon of S?der.
    Of course, the sider's police will be, for that and because it has to have ''bulk''

Characterist:
    For Pok?mon ruby (US) AXVE
    New characters
    New Pok?mon
    New graphics and maps
    New trainers y protagonist
    And more!

Pictures:

intro.PNG

chico.PNG
    chica.PNG

burcase.PNG
    petres.PNG

flanko_vuela.PNG

More pictures and info here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wish to do the hack in English (because in Spanish I have to translate items, berries, etc...) but the problem is: I don't know a complete Enlgish... But the people (in my hack) will speak in spanish, english, japanese...... MIX :P

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
  • No they aren't. the only sprite made by me that will be there is... ME! I know Goce from long ago and..if you suggest that he's copying someone you'll cause a big chaos on his head so please don't do it again ;). He made those sprites himself. ?? come on mine are better than those ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Goce, I am fluent in English and Spanish. So if you need a translator, just send me a PM. :)

Years
  • Thanks for the interest showed to help me to translate my hack, but I needn?t help in these moments because I?m advanced in the translate of texts and items?s names...

jc_rcw said:
    are those sprites from quartz????
    I knew that it would happen. But you have to know thar my hack and Baro?s hack are similar too. I have tried that my hack wasn?t similar that Baro?s hack..... and i want say
    I?M NOT COPYING
    I've my style, Baro has his style... ''AND POINT IN MOUTH''

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Hey can I please be a spriter for your hack I can also speak spanish so please if you wanna see some work ill post it.

Baro

Funky Romhacker Monk
    Years
  • Goce, it would be nice to get I spriter... although the one I got dissapeared leaving... two sprites O_o -that I will redo, because I don't want him appear as a spriter doing two sprites- but well, it's just a warning, if you're going to do 386 pokemon... BE READY TO SUFFER!!! ^_^ haahahahahhahaha

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • No tienes permiso para ver esta pagina; es posible que la pagina a la que intentas acceder sea solo visible desde pkpidgeot.com
    is the message i get.
    The somewhat translated text is:
    You do not have permission to see this pagina; it is possible that the pagina to that you try to accede is single visible from pkpidgeot.com

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • ooh hey if you still need help with translating, I'm american well duh.
    but like I know spanish, so I could totally help you out.
    pm me if u like

Years
  • Well, the last wednesday (28-Sept) I uploaded the Amber BETA1 that finishes in the Route 104. Its language is in Spanish... But it isn't necessary '' to know to read'' to be enjoy. :nervous:

Clic here.

or

here.

Rom Base: Pok?mon Ruby Enlglish.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • No che este hack ta bueno I menos mal que se espanchost porque sino me uviera agarado las bolas^^ Pero eta bueno muchacho.

Back