• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon AMBER

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Goce said:
    :confused:
    Are you sure?
    More or less... ''Sor'' means ''Sister''... Then: NUN SISTER MARY - MONJITA HERMANA MAR?A.
    Well, but I don't mind... I like MONJITA SOR MAR?A.
    ------
    And to ''I am Rukario'':
    What is ''new version''? New beta??

I dont mean beta i asked if u r updating something
    and after updating it should call a new version or not?

Years
    jc_rcw said:
    Oh,nice news Goce ^^, I'll be waiting.
    You will have to wait more... I've to translate new things, to make new sprites, to think new names (XD) and more...
    And I MUST STUDY, too...

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    English:

Goce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you will not remember me from SP (studio pokemon) i was with a lot nicks lets see mmm -=dark-zero=- -=roy-master=- -=hao-angel=- lately unit101 and now korotoksuke (havent changed the nick here at PC) but the point is if you need any help translating just ask i cna make the hack form spanish to english in no time just with some of your help saying to me some little things about the hack (when its finished) and im a good spriter too i can help (not with all the 386 just with some of them XD) and thats all anythig PM me.

I cant help you with all the sprites because i have two hacks in progress...

Spanish:

Goce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! creo que no te acordaras de mi de SP (studio pokemon) yo tube muchos nicks a ver mmm -=dark-zero=- -=roy-master=- -=hao-angel=- ultimamente unit101 y ahora korotoksuke (no lo cambiado aqui en PC) pero el punto es si necesitas alguna ayuda la que sea traduciendo el hack al ingles contactame solo necesitare un pokito de tu ayuda para decirme que quisiste decir con algunas cosas y ese tipo de minorias (cuando este terminado claro) tambien soy un buen spriter te puedo ayudar con eso (no con los 386 solo con algunos de ellos XD) y eso es todo cualquier cosa mandame un PM.

No te puedo ayudar con los 386 pokemons por que tengo dos hacks en progreso...

Back