• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Foster The People to release "Sacred Hearts Club" July 21st.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...oster-the-people-sacred-hearts-club-new-album

On Tuesday (June 13) Foster the People announced that their upcoming third album, Sacred Hearts Club, is set for release on July 21 via Columbia Records.

The band?s new record will feature 12 tracks and is available for preorder now. When you preorder the album, you will receive downloads of their singles ?Doing it For the Money,? ?Pay the Man,? and ?SHC.? FTP also shared that they will be touring out their new music on a number of new tour dates this fall.

Along with the group?s announcement, they shared a new documentary style video, ?Sacred Hearts Club (the beginning),? featuring footage of their recent rehearsals. In the video, the band gives insight into their forthcoming record, saying Sacred Hearts Club will feature '60s-inspired sounds and a psychedelic influence.

Int the video, front man Mark Foster said, ?With this record, it?s like I felt like every morning I woke up, you know, and I would look at the headlines in the news, and there was just something catastrophic that happened... I felt like on this record I really just wanted to make something joyful.?

Sounds good!

Album Art (spoiled due to size):
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I only heard about this when I reblogging FTP stuff on Tumblr, but since I do follow a lot of those fanblogs I did expect album news would be inevitable. Great timing with the release date as well, considering they will be playing at Lollapalooza around that time as well.

Though I do have to admit that I felt the album title was being foreshadowed a bit, and I had that feeling as well.

Back