• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uncompetitive stuff

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
  • Basically, all the crap we like to use in AG, like Sleep Clause, OHKO moves, evasion, Swagger and Species Clause, plus Mega Ray. There's also the possibility of stuff like Primal Groudon and Shadow Tag joining this place in the future. One where there are no excuses, no regrets, no disqualifications, no bans, no rules. NO. HOLDS. BARRED!!!

Sirfetch’d

Can we discuss how uncompetitive Rock Polish Aurorus is for the NU metagame? I mean all this mon has to do is come in and after one boost, it completely rips through nearly every team. With it's powerful Refrigerate boosted Hyper Voice nothing can stand in it's way.

On a serious note though I think that trapping is the most uncompetitive thing right now. I am glad that stag is about to get the boot because things are going to be much healthier. I suppose stuff like Togekiss flinch hax is kinda cheesy too but w/e.

srinator

i shall agree with shadow tag, serene grace is bs

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • idk what there is to discuss, i'm glad this stuff isn't in any metagame i play because it's all, uh, uncompetitive? (except mega ray, that's just broken as **** lol.) speaking of mega ray, i don't think pdon would ever be banned on competitiveness grounds--that'd be preposterous.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • idk what there is to discuss, i'm glad this stuff isn't in any metagame i play because it's all, uh, uncompetitive? (except mega ray, that's just broken as **** lol.) speaking of mega ray, i don't think pdon would ever be banned on competitiveness grounds--that'd be preposterous.

Without Primal Groudon, ubers would probably be hell.

Back