• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon gen 1 tcg

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2017
    does anyone know where i can buy the generation 1 tcg cards?

im trying to boost my collection by purchasing new cards and was wondering where i could buy them from, i dont wanna be paying like ?1.50 a card on ebay so if anyone has any information which may help me please let me know :)

Years
  • does anyone know where i can buy the generation 1 tcg cards?

im trying to boost my collection by purchasing new cards and was wondering where i could buy them from, i dont wanna be paying like £1.50 a card on ebay so if anyone has any information which may help me please let me know :)

So are you looking for the early sets from 1999/2000, or just for any cards (including newer cards) featuring the Pokemon of Generation 1?

Look for large "lots" of Pokemon cards on Amazon, eBay, and Craiglist or whatever the UK equivalent is, as that's unfortunately the only reliably cost-effective way to try to get singles of commons and uncommons from the set. Not sure of any retailers that ship to the UK that stock singles of these older sets still.

Back