• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Discover Weekly* by PC [Week 2 Playlist: Post #29]

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I finished my listen. The first few songs weren't my thing, but I really liked the latter part of the playlist. I especially liked Betty Lou's Gettin' Out Tonight, Time Lapse, Ghost, and Nights (this one was really good).

Also wanted to ask - do you guys prefer having themed playlists (e.g. "this week submit songs for a workout-themed Discover Weekly playlist") or freedom to submit anything you want?
    If we could switch between general and specific weekly playlists once in x-amount of weeks, that'd be nice.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey guys just a note, I'll be taking submissions for the next playlist starting on Friday, so it can better line up with Halloween ;)

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Week 2 - "Haunted": Submissions Open

Whoops sorry for delay, have been on LoA the last couple days.

This week's playlist has the theme "Haunted" to tie in with Halloween. Whether it's a song that is about ghosts and ghouls, a song with haunting lyrics, or a song dominated by haunting strings -- let's compile a playlist which is all about this theme.

Deadline: Friday 27th October

Any questions lmk! Thought I'd keep the theme a bit more on the open side rather than strictly just about Halloween-themed songs :P

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • These were my submissions:

Judas Priest - Night Crawler

Its about a creature that comes in the night and kills people... I think it fits the theme lol

Helloween - Halloween

Because nothing is more Halloween than a song called Halloween

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm going to be compiling the playlist in ~36 hours so you have until then to submit! :) We're a bit low on submissions this week so if you've already sent in a song, you're welcome to send in a second one.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Week 2: "Haunted"

Marz I stole your CSS.

a9fC0Fu.png

This week's playlist

Track List

1. This is Halloween
    by The Citizens of Halloween
    added by Graine
    "Arguably the best Halloween song ever made"

2. Thriller
    by Michael Jackson
    added by Graine
    "We can't forget the King of Pop!"

3. Feed my Frankenstein
    by Alice Cooper
    added by Graine
    "Because why not?"

4. Night Crawler
    by Judas Priest
    added by BadSheep
    "Its about a creature that comes in the night and kills people... I think it fits the theme lol"

5. Halloween
    by Helloween
    added by BadSheep
    "Because nothing is more Halloween than a song called Halloween"

6. Colorblind
    by Panda Eyes
    added by Johnny

7. (Don't Fear) The Reaper
    by Blue ?yster Cult
    added by BlazingCobaltX

8. Ghost
    by ZZ Ward
    added by Bay Alexison

9. The Second Time Around
    by Shalamar
    added by Achromatic

10. You Know What I Mean
    by Cults
    added by McCree

11. All I Want
    by Kodaline
    added by Charlie Brown
    "For both my songs I went with songs which have haunting lyrics and a haunting sound."

12. TALK ME DOWN
    by Troye Sivan
    added by Charlie Brown
    "If you have a chance, give the music video a watch as well. Absolutely haunting."

Give it a listen and let everyone know what you think!

Charlie Brown

Years
  • The next week's playlist will be open for submissions from tomorrow, sorry for the delay! Have been busy with life rip

For last week's playlist, my favourite song was You Know What I Mean (added by McCree). From memory (it's been a while since I listened, rip), (Don't Fear) The Reaper (added by BlazingCobaltX) was my other favourite.

Back