• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Emerald Renewal

Years
  • Emerald Renewal

I'm here to show you a hack I made quite a while ago, but haven't really touched in months. The goal was to improve on the standard Emerald rom, without losing the feeling of nostalgia. I decided that I should start working on it again and I'm here to ask your opinion on the hack. I saw Dizzy's amazing work and decided to add it as a module. That's right, I decided to make this hack modular, in the sense that you can choose to download the complete pack, or just choose the modules you want to us (Not finished yet). One last thing before I show some pics and features: I'm studying at a university and right now it's exam season, so I won't really be able to work on this for the next several weeks.​

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Features:
    Spoiler:

To be implemented:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Update 10/06: Until Petalburg + New Zigzagoon event!

On a last note, please feel free to give suggestions and report bugs. I'll continue working on the game as soon as the exam period is over.

Attachments

• Emerald_Renewal1006.ips
      329.7 KB · Views: 90
    Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    if you're going for nostalgia I guess this means no phys/spec split? I dont mind that too much but that does end up hurting the viability of a lot of pokemon.

Years
  • if you're going for nostalgia I guess this means no phys/spec split? I dont mind that too much but that does end up hurting the viability of a lot of pokemon.

It does have the 4th gen phys/spec split in the complete package. It will be optional in the future when I release the modular packages.

Days
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Emerald Renewal

I'm here to show you a hack I made quite a while ago, but haven't really touched in months. The goal was to improve on the standard Emerald rom, without losing the feeling of nostalgia. I decided that I should start working on it again and I'm here to ask your opinion on the hack. I saw Dizzy's amazing work and decided to add it as a module. That's right, I decided to make this hack modular, in the sense that you can choose to download the complete pack, or just choose the modules you want to us (Not finished yet). One last thing before I show some pics and features: I'm studying at a university and right now it's exam season, so I won't really be able to work on this for the next several weeks.​

Screenshots:

Features:
    Spoiler:

To be implemented:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Progress:
    Update 10/06: Until Petalburg + New Zigzagoon event!

On a last note, please feel free to give suggestions and report bugs. I'll continue working on the game as soon as the exam period is over.
    Does anyone know why I can't leave petalburg? It seems like there is an imaginary wall that won't let me leave

Back