• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Uber jpp8's Jiggly Fan Club

Years
  • Um... does Touhoutard Jigs approve of my theme? :3
    32955991.png

Well....enjoy it, you manly man, you.

I cover my screen when those scenes come on. ;;

CyberDreams

Cybernetically Incorrect
    Years
  • Don't think of those scenes as being serious; think that they're funny. I mean, just look at their bloody, wide-eyed, horrified expressions. They're hilarious. 8D

Years
  • Well, today was the 7th annual Touhou series popularity poll and well...

Choices for the music category:
    Spoiler:

Also, I learned I suck at Video Games today. Wii Sports Resort fail.

I feel like I'm typing up a life story. :V

Years
  • Lucky. I have to stay here in the middle of rural nowhere, Pennsylvania. There's seriously nothing around here at all. Except for maybe Golf, but come on.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • You should be proud, Rich Boy Kevin. I wouldn't have the strength to memorize those Japanese characters. I live in a pretty nice place, if I do say so my self.

Years
  • Well, that's only because my hometown is large enough to have a community center. That and I do have my license, so I can drive to many places in Minnesota.

Though I think even rural Pennsylvania would have some stuff to do. :\

Back