• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Pokémon" and "Bag" options are swapped

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    In the essential 12,2 have modified the script "PokemnonTrainers" and it seems that the script "Dificult Modes" does not work well.

I have tried to change some things but then into the battles against trainers the battle menu changes and becomes like that:

Fight - Pokemon
    Bag - Call

When it should be like that:

Fight- Bag
    Pokemon - Run

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    In the essential 12,2 have modified the script "PokemnonTrainers" and it seems that the script "Dificult Modes" does not work well.

I have tried to change some things but then into the battles against trainers the battle menu changes and becomes like that:

Fight - Pokemon
    Bag - Call

Fight- Bag
    Pokemon - Run
    Strange behavior. Have you declared the Shadow type? It's hard to tell how to fix without knowing the changes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2013

Fight - Pokemon
    Bag - Call

Fight- Bag
    Pokemon - Run

I'm having the same issue after i implemented it as well. But now it won't go away even if i delete it. So i don't know whats wrong. I even reset my scripts to default.

So whenever I get into a trainer battle I have a few issues. It shows up as:

Attack-Pokemon
    Bag-Call

Shadow pokemon are not being used either. I have redownloaded the Essentials 12.2 multiple times and followed the instructions as stated but still have no luck. I'm not running any extra scripts that could be causing it.

Where exactly is the problem? Or what script chooses what is used in combat like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    I already could have corrected it.
    This bug seems that it happened because it had put the Shadow type. I erased it and it fixed up.

Back