• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hiya

Years
  • i decided to join this site after seeing and playing Shogun's hack of fire red called cloud white. Awesome game by the way. And while I have no idea what I am doing, I thought that I could at least try my hand a it.

a little about me. I am 33 and from tennessee, usa. and that is all you really need to know.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome, and yeah there's ROM hacks flying out of every corner on here, so you're at the right place. :P

Since you say you "could at least try your hand at it", do you mean you would like to try making some of your own?

Years
  • Welcome, and yeah there's ROM hacks flying out of every corner on here, so you're at the right place. :P

Since you say you "could at least try your hand at it", do you mean you would like to try making some of your own?

I actually posted the idea I had on the Idea/Team section of the boards. But basically it is eevee centered. you start with a form of eevee and all the gyms have one form of eevee.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! PC is pretty much ROM Hacking central. There are many amazing hacks made by members of the community. Feel free to head on over to the Fan Games section and check them out! Enjoy your stay with us!

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I actually posted the idea I had on the Idea/Team section of the boards. But basically it is eevee centered. you start with a form of eevee and all the gyms have one form of eevee.

Sounds pretty interesting. I would end up going the Jolteon route myself, if I was playing it. :P

Good Luck to you on that project! :D

Years
  • Sounds pretty interesting. I would end up going the Jolteon route myself, if I was playing it. :P

Good Luck to you on that project! :D

well, I was think of using vaporeon. flareon, and leafeon (somehow) so that it would still be a choice between fire, water, and grass starters.

But at some point when I have a lot of free time I will have to go through the thread on XSE script editor tutorital to figure out every thing I need to do to get it to work. Plus I will need to look at the boards to find one on including gens 4-7, making one pokemon (rock type evolution for Brock) and changing the opening screen. I have map advange and figure out how to use it, so I am good on that one.

Back