• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sun] Pokémon Nova Sun & Umbra Moon: Fully-featured, challenging 3DS ROM Hacks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2017
    Can anyone help me patch the nova sun game?
    I got the decrypted rom version 1.2, but I cannot use any patch option
    Please help, I need to patch it to play on Citra
    lyfz5um.png

CovIOHo.png

plBNuan.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    Can anyone help me patch the nova sun game?
    I got the decrypted rom version 1.2, but I cannot use any patch option
    Please help, I need to patch it to play on Citra
    lyfz5um.png

CovIOHo.png

plBNuan.png

Put the files directly in a folder on your C drive, with no spaces in its name.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    ooh! I can't wait for the release of SuperNova Sun and Penumbra Moon - and if it's alright... with the mods and all can you also include a Shadow Lugia. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    ooh! I can't wait for the release of SuperNova Sun and Penumbra Moon - and if it's alright... with the mods and all can you also include a Shadow Lugia. ^_^

This site apparently takes forever to approve a submitted thread, but Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon are now up.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2018
    This site apparently takes forever to approve a submitted thread, but Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon are now up.

wow can't wait to play it, thank's so much! :15:

Btw is there a full CIA rom?

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    First off I like the hack so far, But I'm having a hard time understanding the Expanded .txt file, what are all the different Tables and what do they correspond
    to?

Back