• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Toonami

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Toonami is an English anime block on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim that was re-launched in 2012 after an April Fools Prank. Before this, Toonami was a children's anime programming block from 1997-2008 in which the block had been cancelled. As of recent, Toonami has put Food Wars, of all things, on their block, and it has been announced that Demon Slayer will be coming onto the block in Fall.

Does anyone here watch Toonami still? I have been p much watching Toonami since it relaunched (and partially in 2007-2008, but not really.)

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
  • It's my main source of watching english dubbed anime mostly. So yeah I watch it.

Right now I'm pissed with them over death slotting My Hero Academia. There is absolutely no reason for this whatsoever.

😡

Years
  • I used to watch it as a kid back when it was aimed at well... kids. I liked it. These days though, even though it seems to have a better lineup really (at least for me), I prefer to watch anime subbed and have the free choice to watch anything.

Back