• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Luminary's Trading Shop 2.0

Does Pokemon IV Exchange sound like something you would do?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Maybe, depends...

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuminaryX

Wandering Lost
Years
  • UPDATE: 12/7/19
    -Updated Inventory
    - New Available Times*
    (I am having issues reaching some people because of time difference. So I had to set my own times! Sorry!)
    - Dr.Pokerus

Shop Opening Times:
    Monday and Friday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm EST (Will take orders all day)
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: All Day (Generally)
    Saturday and Sunday: On and Off All Day​

Welcome back PokeCommunity members! I took a small break after the holidays because I was starting to get some spoiled apples in the Inbox here and was getting rather annoyed. But, I won't let that ruin it for the rest of the people. I see a lot of people looking for Pokemon but not hearing anything back from people, which sucks. This is why this is here! I'll try to keep an eye on the posts in general here but to be honest, I am mostly on Reddit and don't pay as much attention here as I use to but will be notified of notifications.

NOTES:

1. I am participating in Galar Beginnings, so I am rather busy trying to train my team. Though I already have who I need. This doesn't mean I am not going to be doing the breeding, it just might be a little slower.
    2. Holidays/Christmas is coming up. I do have a son and family that I will be spending time with this December so please be understanding around those days. I do not have a lot of patience for some people and I don't like being messaged over and over because I did not respond right away. If you message me more than twice within the hour over the same subject, I will not proceed with your order. Sorry, but it's not like I am making money from this...
    3. I added the "Grab and Go" because, I am also a shiny hunter. Meaning I have a lot of leftovers and hate my slots being filled.

RULES:
    1. Do not ask for anything specific, if you don't see it. I don't have it.
    2. There are "prices" to some of the trades, but are loosely enforced in some circumstances. Otherwise, please apply fair trade common sense to your brains. If you want an IV/Pokeball pokemon, I am going to expect one in return. Please have your trades ready at the time of exchange.
    3. There is a forum you MUST fill out. If you do not, your request will be ignored. No hard feelings. Do NOT give me a Link Code with your request. I am not always readily available. I will message YOU with one when I'm ready or checking to see if you are available.

Special Offers

FT: Newbie Pack: All three starters with 3-5IVs
    LF: Nothing/Non-ENG
    *One per account

FT:(Limited) Leon's Mock Pack: Charmander, Axew, Honedge (IV's Random)
    LF: Nothing/Non-ENG
    LF: High IV for High IV (5MIN Guaranteed)
    *One per account​

Today's Freebie, Grab and Go

Charmander + Possible HA
    Ponyta + Pastel Veil​

Breedables

Scorbunny
    Grookey
    Sobble
    Seedot
    Lotad
    Mareanie + HA
    Eevee
    Oranguru
    Jangmo-o
    Charmander +HA
    Duraludon
    Larvitar
    Stonjourner
    Vullaby
    Sableye
    Hateena +HA
    Trapinch
    Gothrita
    Corsola +HA
    Octillery + HA
    Toxel/Toxtricity +HA
    Deino
    Turtonator
    Minccino
    Magikarp +HA
    Lapras
    Farfetch'd
    Ponyta
    Darumaka
    Dreepy +HA
    Snom +HA
    Drampa
    Eiscue
    Pichu
    Crogunk
    Milcery +HA
    Applin +HA
    Goomy
    Mimikyu
    Riolu
    Bonsly
    Sinistea
    Scraggy
    Spritzee
    Solosis
    Sableye
    (Updated Regularly)
    (Will take Female HA Pokemon, EXP. Candy L-XL x4-x2per (With Pokemon), Bottle Caps, Apricot Balls Item Form, Shiny Pokemon, etc.
    Would totally love people to help speed up the training on my Pokemon. #goteam-luminary. LOL!)

Pokeball Trades
    Applin +HA + Heavy Ball
    Dreepy + Beast, Moon or Dream Ball
    Milcery + Dream Ball
    Goomy + Dusk or Timer Ball
    Rotom + Dusk Ball
    Magikarp + Moon, Lure, Dive, Net Ball
    Hateena + Dream Ball
    Ponyta + Moon Ball
    Munna + Dream, Luxury, Repeat Ball
    Mimikyu + Dusk Ball
    Eiscue + Lure or Heal Ball
    Feebas + Love Ball or Luxury
    Snom + Net or Moon Ball
    Charmander + Fast Ball
    Mareanie + Lure Ball
    Wailmer + Dive Ball
    Goldeen + Dive Ball
    Eevee + Master Ball
    (Will take Female HA Pokemon, Bottle Caps, Apricot Balls Item Form or with Pokemon, Shiny Pokemon, etc.)

Pokemon IV Exchange:
    Recently, I been kind of doing test runs on something. I have high IV Dittos that I won't part with however, I know sometimes people have Pokemon they don't want to part with BUT want them to have better stats. Great! The Pokemon IV Exchange is where you can trade over your Pokemon, I breed them with higher IVs, you get your original and new Pokemon back. It's still in the works but is currently available. It really just comes down to trust.
    What do I get in return? I copy of whatever you sent over.
    Though please note, sometimes baby making just isn't possible. I mean I don't blame the Ditto for not wanting to love every single species. Some are just something a mother could only love. In this case, you would just get your Pokemon back and a free ticket to the shop. Everything will take place within an hour.
    NOTE: Males with HA do not get their skills transferred over.

Dr. Pokerus :
    Another experiment I been running! Oh Boy!
    Recently, I learned the Pokerus spreads between pokemon in your party. So, I accidentally got my whole party infected not that, that is a bad thing. You want pokerus with your Pokemon? Hand it over and I'll enter some battles with it with one of my pokemon that has Pokerus. I'll get it infected and hand it back over! Pokerus is great for EV and boosts but it does go away after 3 days. Keep in mind, your pokemon will be getting exp.
    When applying; Clarify if I should or should not stop evolutions. Clarify: To replace or keep old moves.
    What do I get in return? Well, Pokerus isn't something you come by very often... On top of trusting me, I am going to want a decent trade. Just offer up something. Doesn't have to be crazy.

REQUEST FORUM:

IGN:
    Switch FC: (Won't promise I'll add you but if we have conflicting times, I will.)
    Pokemon/Service Requested:
    Pokemon Featuring:
    Timezone/Best Times: I have my own times now, but all oversea people, please try to calculate the times so we can work things out!

***I will message you with a code when I'm ready. I will like your post so you know I saw it!***

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    I got shiny sudowoodo and shiny salad it im looking to trade for another shiny if your in6terested. Ill give you two for one

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • IGN: Izaya
    Switch FC: 8200-5960-6236
    Pokemon Requested: Darumaka, Applin HA Ball
    Pokemon Featuring: 5IV Feebas Modest in Luxury Ball, 3 egg moves. +XL Ex Candy
    Timezone/Best Times: My sleeping schedule is so wack, just message me at your leisure.

I hope that I did this correctly. I have twelve XL candies just to specify.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back