• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OW Gen 4 Trainer Sprite Creator

remer

The Warrior
Years
  • Hello everyone.After making a ow trainer creator for gen 5,I thought of making something else on the same theme.So i started working on creating a trainer sprite creator on other gens.And finally,i was successful in creating a gen 4 one.Although it is just a template with colour for parts,it works fine.I will add updates in future.Here is the link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10xG4JvQUwOTvSBA_AhcmNsNsSonVpPla/view?usp=drivesdk

Update 8-4-19 :Hey,I have added aged and child templates,so you can make in those two.There are some improvements although no change in the old temp.I thought of implementing it before game jam runs out.Report bugs if any.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u1c7Gr8Nc-_4xCsJeXzDDV6xTqHJ--es

Edit 21-4-19:I can't believe that I forgot to add credits for the template I used.I used a gen 4 temp made by Lumialle(most probably from DeviantArt).(I am glad no one noticed it till now and sorry for delay.)

Last edited:

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • Seems really good, but needs some extra things.

Like having the choice of small children, normal size people, and large/weighty people.
    Hair types, and eye type would be good too.
    I know there's custom insertion, but it'd be nice to actually have some hairs already in this tool.

If added, I can see myself using this a lot more often!

Last edited:

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Okay,i was planning for adding more hair types.But the other suggestions are nice too.Does the other small children and adults need running sprites?Is not,i can do the work quickly.

_pheebee

Years
  • Okay,i was planning for adding more hair types.But the other suggestions are nice too.Does the other small children and adults need running sprites?Is not,i can do the work quickly.

They do not need them, i don't believe!

_pheebee

Years
  • Another suggestion would be have the overworlds set like this:
    v1KsCX.jpg

That way it's easier to insert straight into RMXP

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • The next update will be delayed.I found a major flaw in my technique,so I have to work on it from the beginning again.So, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2023
    Very nice tool. I'd love to see a similar thing for gen 3 style, but since you have already made one for 5 and 4 now I'm sure you have already thought about that!
    Keep up the good work though!

remer

The Warrior
    Years
  • Yeah,i am thinking about gen 3 too.But still,i wanted to push this to a more greater height just before trying anything else.Although i had stopped work on it for a few weeks,i have started continuing the work,and i have implemented the child trainer sprite making.I will implement more before updating again.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    I know since you've made a gen 4 and 5, you've probably thought over making a gen 3, but I was wondering if that was in progress. I would love to use this for my game, but sadly, gen 4 and 5 sprites aren't compatible with my game since they wouldn't match the sprites I already created. Thanks for this one anyway though.

Back