• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilverStilletto 's Fan Club

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
Years
  • Oh, what kinda song did you have to write??
    And ugh, I remember my health class last year. That teacher hated me. When we did our reports on STD's I was like, "what, it's not like I'M gonna get one." >.>
    Well, at least it's almost your break. ^.^

Winged Guardian

Your Guardian Angel
    Years
  • 3. me wellness teacher loves me. she once said she was going to take me on all her field trips coz i was willing every time to scan the bus afterward for trash the other kids had left on it.

the song is for bio. i just have to take a song and change the lyrics. i finished the one about photosynthesis and i started the one about cellular respiration.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • ooh, snowstorm? Fun. XD
    It's hardly snowed here at all. ;-; Though, that's how it usually is. Except for last year. Last year, it snowed on my birthday. =3

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Wow, that's pretty insane. Did you go out and play in it? XD That's what I woulda done. The snow never gets past a few inches in the particular county I live in.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Grrr... even my arch-nemisis has a fan club...

I need one...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • @Pichu: Of course you can..... on one condition.... you visit here more often. She really misses you when you just plum disappear like that. and... I know how she feels.... I miss my pair a lot too.

@Darkly: Maybe one day your get one.

Speaking of snow, it was a ghost town at my workplace for the first 4 hours of my shift....

Let's all hope Silv gets her homework done so she can come on....

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
  • or i could just multitask. *slapped* what? im looking up Rwanda, writing me song for bio, AND posting!!! its motivational! *has to bribe herself to do homework* *pathetic*

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Oh hay
    Im joining, Because i lauf Retti ♥
    But i don't want to be on the member list
    in fact
    make a black/banned list
    and add me there
    for the lulz :D