• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] Undefined Value code error?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    I've coded previous fakemon already which seem to be working fine but the Fakemon eevee evolutions keep giving me this code and i'm confused on what I'm overlooking to get this code. Any help would be apperciated!

I've attached the error message, the eevee code and one of the fakemon evolutions.

Attachments

• The error.png
      The error.png
      29.5 KB · Views: 5
    • eevee code.docx
      11.5 KB · Views: 3
    • Champeon code.png
      Champeon code.png
      39 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • I've coded previous fakemon already which seem to be working fine but the Fakemon eevee evolutions keep giving me this code and i'm confused on what I'm overlooking to get this code. Any help would be apperciated!

I've attached the error message, the eevee code and one of the fakemon evolutions.

Hey there. Try putting a ',' after the ',' of HappinessDay and HappinessNight where you define the Evolutions for Eevee

Also you seem to be making edits in the Game Pokemon Zero. I hope you have asked its creator, zerokid for permission to use his game as a base for your game.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hey there. Try putting a ',' after the ',' of HappinessDay and HappinessNight where you define the Evolutions for Eevee

Also you seem to be making edits in the Game Pokemon Zero. I hope you have asked its creator, zerokid for permission to use his game as a base for your game.

Ahhhhh, Thank you very much!!!!! Also regarding pokemon zero in the post where I was able to get this project, Zerokid stated that people were able to use programming for fan games/personal use as long as they were credited. (Which they will ofc)

Back