• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation If Dawn had Caught an Eevee

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    I noticed on just about every generation, before the reboot of course, Ash's female companion of the series always ended up with Eevee. However, neither Dawn nor Iris got an Eevee. Oh, Misty didn't either. I understand why Iris didn't because she specializes in training dragon types. But Misty should of got one and evolved it into a Vaporeon. But this isn't about Misty, it's about Dawn.

I noticed Generation 4 didn't hardly have any focus on Leafeon at all. So, I think it would of been interesting if Dawn had got an Eevee and it evolved into Leafeon. Would say Glaceon is more her type cause of its beauty but May has a Glaceon. So, it wouldn't look quite right to me when May appeared to have two Glaceons in the series at once. Unless Dawn's hasn't yet evolved at the time, or she doesn't have it yet. Anyway, what would you all think if Dawn had gotten an Eevee? No, it wouldn't take the attention away from her star Pokemon, Piplup. At least I don't think it would.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Didn't Zoey have a Leafeon, though? And her rival, Ursula had two Eevee that evolved into Vaporeon and Flareon. Anyway, if Dawn had gotten an Eevee, I don't think it would have worked. Her rivals had Eevee, and her main rival had a Leafeon already, so it wouldn't have given her much variety from her. The only Eevee evolutions that weren't seen during the Sinnoh Saga as a major appearance was Espeon and I honestly don't think that Pokemon really fit Dawn.

Unless there was a Dragon Eevee evolution, I also can't imagine Iris ever getting one, either. And, tbh, Lana's will probably eventually become a Vaporeon if Ash ever visits her, but maybe the Cerulean Gym has a Vaporeon somewhere. Misty probably just doesn't use it.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hmm this thread is cute and all, but back in the DP era airing on polish Disney XD, i had an dream in which Misty had an Glaceon (interesting since Misty DOES have an female Vaporeon in Pokemon let's go Eevee/pikachu rematch, so yeah i think her getting an Vaporeon is coming soon in the anime), buy yeah on topic i go with Flareon, it's so cute and cuddly😊 but Jolteon is not an bad choice either (specially if it's the Jolteon that was abandoned by it's trainer that Flint beat up and it's trainer run away, leaving it to death)

(Yeah, i know this thread is about Dawn/Hikari getting an Eevee, but people prefer it's evolutions more)

Last edited:
    Back