• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Pokemon Emerald ROM text is behaving wierd

dragosboss

DragosSavior
Years
  • I'm doing a Pokémon Emerald randomizer nuzlocke and i just got to mr Briney(i think that's how it's spelled). I picked up the heart scale on the beach nearby and noticed that the text box was just white. This now happens with any interaction where text appears on screen(conversations, battles etc). I noticed that the text still flashes on the screen but just very briefly, as if it was very sped up,and it also skips until there's need for user input. You can see in the video attached what i mean by that, especially at the end of the battle you can see the red arrow goimg up amd down really fast. Any ideas why this happened or how to fix?

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20200624-160622_John GBA_1.mp4
      14 MB
    Back