• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Encountered A Stranger

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
Years
  • Hello you do not know me and probably never will because to a certain extent I don't know me either.

I am well old, yeah and I am known Pokemon ever since I was a small sapling with actual dreams and hopes as you do when your small and cute~
    I think this is my only account? Honestly I am not trying to be a many Alts type of guy but I really doubt it because I used this email and well here I am in all my none glory

The reason I made this account was to partake a little more in the appreciation of fan made games, their functions and to make a few of my own.
    Theirs two serious projects that I would like to make but plan to make a few shorts or joke ones to get my feet wet, to hopefully get to grips with functions to utalize in my more serious and indeph games.
    I wouldn't mind helping others on theres in whatever way (or maybe team up on mine if you can even love my ideas) but frankly I am unrealiable and furthermore insufferable.

My knowledge of Pokemon In game terms I only somewhat well versed up to Crystal then the rest somewat blurs on me like a fever dream.
    I know the anime if somewhat spotty and a chunk of the movies

Me as a person is well a lazy, easially distracted individual, who can talk for ages in bad grammar <3

Well see ya here and there, Take care!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Well hey there WillMewlYou! Before I greet you properly I have to thank you again for the lovely post you left in my art thread. :)

Welcome to the community! If you're concerned about possibly having alternate accounts, you can always contact an admin to sort it out for you. Be sure to check out the Fangames section for everything you need to know about game dev and specifically some of PCs most famous hacks! And lastly, even if you're not up to snuff on the latest Pokémon trends, we have an entire section dedicated to previous generations, so I'm sure you'll find a forum home there!

Best of luck to you and your projects & happy posting! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Years
  • Thank you for the great introduction!

I hope you enjoy your stay here as I am and good luck with the progress of your work soon.
    I'm new like you, I hope we all get along. Fan made Pokemon games are indeed awesome!

WillMewlYou

Oh ho, So You Searched And Found Me
    Years
  • Well hey there WillMewlYou! Before I greet you properly I have to thank you again for the lovely post you left in my art thread. :)

Welcome to the community! If you're concerned about possibly having alternate accounts, you can always contact an admin to sort it out for you. Be sure to check out the Fangames section for everything you need to know about game dev and specifically some of PCs most famous hacks! And lastly, even if you're not up to snuff on the latest Pokémon trends, we have an entire section dedicated to previous generations, so I'm sure you'll find a forum home there!

Best of luck to you and your projects & happy posting! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

It's no problem at all! Honestly who could not be charmed into doing so?

Thank you for the welcome
    I think I am more then likely wrong and I have account associated with a pokemon game with its own site and my mind is just getting meddled on it besides I don't want to be a hassle
    Yeah I do all the time, it must feel very abused and violated right now from all the frequent touching....oooof I hope it dosen't report me or contact me about having a certain inflictions .....
    Ahem!
    I really can't get Rom Hacks to work because I can never find the game to hack...Feels like a damn shame..Theirs some good looking ones here and there
    Haha I don't mind, it's not about preference tho I do know I love them all in that but it's just like I still get surprised about some...I definitely got no clue on the Shield and Sword ones tho....Very speckled...
    Hmm it will be nice, you can then plot to get rid of me, the subjugation sounds fun! En guard!

It's going kinda well! I finished a map! Idk if it works for the life of me but a little piece is done and I can't be more happy <3 Hmm! You too!

good luck with your projects! and of course welcome WillMewlYou, nice to have you <3

Thanks very much! Welcome to you too....Omfg that mareep is so fluffy and soft looking....You look so cuddly right now, not gonna lie, you got huge "bring it in" vibes, for your safety keep a healthy distance.
    Nice to meet you and I appreciate the greeting ~

Thank you for the great introduction!

I hope you enjoy your stay here as I am and good luck with the progress of your work soon.
    I'm new like you, I hope we all get along. Fan made Pokemon games are indeed awesome!

Muhahahahaha! Very cultured of you to notice my wordling genius! I mean I am great, no wait...Ahem! I mean I approve your compilment, I shall treasure it

Hmmm I am, I am, I been bemusing myself, bullied someone into letting me do their title screen...They were very shocked
    My first project is all mind mapped, doesn't look anything like it was meant too tho Since lack of materials but...You do what you must with what you can
    Oh you are a similar species to me? Then I hope you fit in well and have many good times ahead of you.
    Yeah you can sort of feel their passion and excitement they went through as soon as you pick it up, it's really endearing

Back