• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sword Calibur II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Good, my bro just buyed Sword Calibur II and I usually am not a big fan of games, but it's not bad at all.. You know what? Let's talk about anything about Sword Calibur II here! Okies?

Like.. umm.. my favorite characters are Talim, Cassandra, and Xinghua!

The character I play best is Talim, second place is Cassandra! Weee!

~*CaRtOON

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    That's Soul Calibur. ^___^

I'm not too good at it, but I got it for the GCN and have been playing it. Link and Talim are probably my best characters, and I've unlocked everything.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    How's Spawn in that? Any good? Do you have his weapon that has 220% attack? I'd be interested to see how much damage you could do.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Spawn can hold his own in battle, to me he is very powerful and fast, but his handling is a little off, I didn't really get any new weapons for Spawn yet. But soon I will.

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • Yeah, I was sad about some of the missing characters...

I like Kilik the best myself. I like his battling style and his backstory. Second place is Talum, I love her weapons.

This game is probably the best fighting game ever. The story and characters are just so awesome...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Yeah, Talim's probably the best female fighter there. She's so quick and she's deadlier with teh Double Crescent Blades.

Sowwy for the mispronounciation.. >.<;;;

Oh! And how the heck can you get Spawn? My brother is dying to get that character! *He's best at Nightmare*

Can anyone please tell me? o.o;;;

Yeah, Soul Calibur is da best fighting game in my opinion.

~*CaRtOON

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • it depends on what version you have, Spawn is in the Xbox version, Link is in the Gamecube version, and Heihachi is in the PS2 version.

I guess they did that to make it more interesting, but I say that they should have just make them at least unlockable.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then Nintendo would have copyright issue with Link being on other consoles.

On a side note, they completely removed the other console characters from each version, they aren't just shaded out, their data is no where on the discs.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Yes...there would be copyright issues. I never thought of that. Then it would make alot of sense then, because they would have to pay large amounts of money for each system to use them.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't see how Spawn is Xbox, except that he's sort of green...

I hear Heihachi is totally broken. I should rent the PS2 version and try him out, but I love Link the most. ^_^

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I asked the same question about Spawn too, I never remember seeing him in any Xbobx related games or, affilates.

I want to to play with Heihachi, I'm really good with him in all the Tekkan games, even though people do say that he's bad. But most of all I want to play with Link the most, his moves are quick and strong, and I like his style.

How is he in the Gamecube version?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    I asked the same question about Spawn too, I never remember seeing him in any Xbobx related games or, affilates.

I want to to play with Heihachi, I'm really good with him in all the Tekkan games, even though people do say that he's bad. But most of all I want to play with Link the most, his moves are quick and strong, and I like his style.

How is he in the Gamecube version?

Yes, is he a character you have to unlock or do you get him automatically...and I like SSBM better than Soul Calibur 2 :D :D

BOO ya!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'm not too great of a judge, seeing as how I have no human competetion, but he works well. Few of his moves have no use, except his boomerang. I've found some nice natural combos with his 8-way run attacks, and his backflip stance is kinda nice.

He's my best character besides Talim.

All the console characters are selectable by default, in the second slot next to Misturugi

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Dakota said:
    Yes, is he a character you have to unlock or do you get him automatically...and I like SSBM better than Soul Calibur 2 :D :D

BOO ya!
    Cool! How can my bro unlock Spawn in SC2? He's dying to know. O.o;;; I hope he just isn't in XBox version, or my bro will flip. >.<;;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He's only in the Xbox version, and he's selectable by default.

=/

Years
  • lol... I just choose Mitsurugi, Taki, Link, Cervantes and Ivy...

Mitsurugi because he has an insanely powerful legendary weapon
    Taki because she's swift and good evasion
    Link because I just like LoZ
    Cervantes because I like his moves
    and Ivy because I'm one of the Few people who can do Summon Suffering and Calamity Symphony XD

edit: btw, Talim is the first ever Filipino to be in a video game. I noticed that when I saw her Move list...

Tuhod Slicer (Tuhod means Knee)
    Loka Luha (Luha means tears)
    Salisi Breeze (Salisi means quick)

Yes I'm Filipino XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back