• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] can anyone take care of my pokemon in their pc for a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
hi :3

can you maybe hold my team of my 3rd copy of pokemon y for a bit, please?

i feel like playing it soon

they are: nidoran (F), nidoran (M), frillish (M), Murkrow, cyndaquil & miltank

*i don't want them leveled up, though*

you can trade me a pokemon, in exchange :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
@popplio25 I'd be more than happy to. I'll be online for awhile so just lmk 👍

Last edited:
Years
@popplio25 I'd be more than happy to. I'll be online for awhile so just lmk ������

i think i'm ready now actually... i just need to get my non-starter starter pokemon first...

also...
nidoran (F), nidoran (M) & murkrow are living in pokemon x, cyndaquil is in my first copy of alpha sapphire, frillish is in my other copy of alpha sapphire & miltank is in my other pokemon y game.. so i'll need to switch between my games to trade each one... :3

what's your FC & IGN ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
i think i'm ready now actually... i just need to get my non-starter starter pokemon first...

also...
nidoran (F), nidoran (M) & murkrow are living in pokemon x, cyndaquil is in my first copy of alpha sapphire, frillish is in my other copy of alpha sapphire & miltank is in my other pokemon y game.. so i'll need to switch between my games to trade each one... :3

what's your FC & IGN ?

Hey sorry I just got in from work. FC = 4914-9825-9487 and IGN is Knispo. I'll be around for a few hours so hopefully you see this soon. 👌

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022

also...

what's your FC & IGN ?

Also I got Pokerus virus from a Pokemon from a wonder trade last night, so if you want I can give it to a random pokemon and trade ya.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
i'm on pokemon x now for my first 3 pokemon :3

do you have pokemon x, y, alpha sapphire or omega ruby, by any chance?

I have Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire but unfortunately my sister has borrowed those 2 along with a few other games to try and introduce pokemon to my 5 yr old niece. I only have Ultra Moon at my house atm. I could possibly get them in a day or 2. I was doing a little research and it looks like you can trade some gens with the pokemon bank app on 3ds. I've never used that before though 😑

Years
I have Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire but unfortunately my sister has borrowed those 2 along with a few other games to try and introduce pokemon to my 5 yr old niece. I only have Ultra Moon at my house atm. I could possibly get them in a day or 2. I was doing a little research and it looks like you can trade some gens with the pokemon bank app on 3ds. I've never used that before though 😑

i think i can wait till you get them back, then....

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
i think i can wait till you get them back, then....

Ok I will give her a call and see when I can come pick them up or see if she is possibly coming my way and can drop them off. I have all gens for 3ds except black/white 1. Which ones do I need to grab, X and ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back