• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: refresher stuck

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    Hi
    My pokemon trading card game online recently had an update and ever since the download its not worked. It's stuck on downloading latest version information, but its already finished the download. The Close and repair buttons are interactive and the Play button is not. Ive pressed the close and repair buttons but nothing happens or works. ive re-installed the game but during installation it states that unable to read user profile....HELP!!!

Attachments

• POKE MON.png
      POKE MON.png
      72.4 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi
    My pokemon trading card game online recently had an update and ever since the download its not worked. It's stuck on downloading latest version information, but its already finished the download. The Close and repair buttons are interactive and the Play button is not. Ive pressed the close and repair buttons but nothing happens or works. ive re-installed the game but during installation it states that unable to read user profile....HELP!!!

Hey there! Welcome to PokeCommunity! Before I help you with your issue, I'd just like to clarify that this section is supposed to be for issues relating to PokeCommunity's website. For future issues with the TCGO, you should post them in our Pokemon Trading Card Game section, which can be found here.

However, your solution is probably to follow the steps in the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

That should resolve your issue.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    thanks for the advice!! ive tried to unistall but it doesnt allow me as it says

Could not access network location
    Property. USER_PROFILE

Says RETRY but doesnt work.

Sorry to bother you!

Back