• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to build an ini - Works on any rom

Years
IF THIS I FOUND OUT PEOPLE ARE USING THIS TUTORIAL TO DISMANTLE ROMS WITHOUT THE AUTHORS PERMISSION, I WILL TAKE THIS TUTORIAL DOWN.

This is just a quick tutorial. No photos or anything. You're expected to know about pointers and repointing.

It seems like a lot of people were having issues with this so I decided it would be best to make a tutorial. What we will be doing is creating a tool .ini file from scratch. Once you know how to do this, you will be able to build any ini file for any rombase(ALL GEN 3 GAMES) for any tool. Its actually really easy once you understand what a pointer is. You need a hex editor and an ini file. Ill be using Petuuuhhh's rombase for this.

Step 1.
Spoiler:

Step 2.
Spoiler:

Step 3.
Spoiler:

Step 4.
Spoiler:

Side notes:
Spoiler:

Back