• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Photobucket charges sudden fee to embed photos.

bitelaserkhalif

Falcon Punch!!
Years
  • I don't understand why they block it.There so many blogs or website that have many many Gambling ads, but they not block it.Even Internet Positif has 18+ click bait ads.

I have heard this before. It's so weird, they seemed to be lazy.
    Oh yes, going back to photobucket issue, seems my first introduction post uses it!

Years
  • PokeCommunity doesn't block imgur. But our country (Indonesia) was used to be blocking it (but no more now). Silly. Also now giphy got caught due to gambling advertisements. Wut?
    Sorry, I had no knowledge that imgur was blocked in Indonesia. Besides, the way you said "here" implied that you meant here on PC, as well.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Used to love the site and had used it all the time years ago. Then, after making a new account on there to try and post pics on here, I found out about their new policy the hard way. Also noticed when back on that site that the navigation/layout was horrible. They actually expect people to pay money for that mess when there are tons of good, and free alternatives out there?

so who's down to haxxor photobucket? XD

Joking, relax... XD

Last edited:
    Back