• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
  • Web Page!!!

I made the web page!!!! It's not done okay so some links will get you to a picture or something. Go HERE!!!
    PS: What happened to the thing we were gonna do today? You said be here on sunday.

Last edited:

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • It looks great so far, but u're gonna hafta do sumthin about that blue section in the middle. it's not wide enuff to show all the text

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    kirby00 said:
    i think there all taken so i aerodactal counts (lance uses it so i think its ok) can i have him?

CAnt or one big reason....not a dragonj?

And really cool page.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I think he should be allowed to have Aerodactyl. After all, Lance DOES use one, & he's a dragon trainer. And Gyarados isn't a dragon, but is still being used here

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    B-but...Gyarados isn't a Dragon type but it is known as a dragon laregly. Even Nintendo! (Sea dragon, anyone?)

Aerodactyl is just a pyteradactyl flying around in the ancient skies. o_o;

Years
  • so am i in or not? aerodactyl wouldnt just be there to fill up lance's poke slots, and same goes for charizrd he not a dragon type but still considered a dragon. i think it only says aerodactyl is just a pyteradactyl flying around in the ancient skies. o_o b/c it came as a fossil in the game. it even loks like a dragon in the picture i posted.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Again, I think Aerodactyl looks dragonish enough to count...go ahead and put him in your sig as your emblem of belonging to The Dragons...

Years
  • lol i have had it up for days now... is that why u put the elipsis (elipses is the ...) but thanks anyways. lol i feel so independant now, like no1 thought of aerodactyl before and now he is accpeted as a dragon b/c of me. (not to brag)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    =/ A real Pokemon lover to make Aerodactyl a dragon... o_o; Nice pic, btw.

Aero-Air
    Dactyl- short for Pterodactyl.
    >_>; Gyarados...I can only say its Japanese name Tsunami...for...Wave.
    oo;

For know...Aerodactyl will be a dragon until I find out more about it...

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Let's put it this way--Lance uses Gyarados, Charizard, Ampharos, and Aerodactyl in G/S and none of those are technically dragons...and in stadium he even goes as far as to use Arcanine and Lapras and Snorlax and others I think...

Aerodactyl looks like a dragon, can learn dragon attacks, and if Lance uses it, it must be dragon enough for him.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Odd...I sort of think he does. He has six pokemon on G/S, those being three dragonites, charizard, gyarados, and ampharos I think.

Either way, let's take a look at Ampharos's Japanese name: Denryuu. Ryu, as some of us know, means dragon. Ampharos for some reason is considered somewhat dragonish in Japan. for what reason I don't know, but it is and therefore Lance uses it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back