• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
  • Just another alternative: is it possible for you to do a 4/5IV ditto chaining for me?
    Hmm, maybe, but I don't really have the time. I'd also ask for payment (likely a Shiny I don't have, but that's very few and you only mentioned a Zubat so far). Alternatively if I do have a viable Ditto in the lower gens, you could wait til Bank opens up and I'll transfer it up, then trade it to you for free.

Both options are gonna take the same amount of time (Bank is supposed to be SM compatible early Jan 2017, and I won't be free til then anyway), but the latter doesn't cost you or me anything. @w@

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I was looking at what you want. I caught a shiny pikipek tonight but it doesn't look like you have anything for gen 7 listed for trade. Sun is currently the only game that I have.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I was looking at what you want. I caught a shiny pikipek tonight but it doesn't look like you have anything for gen 7 listed for trade. Sun is currently the only game that I have.
    AUGH NO I do really want it. ;-; But yes, unfortunately nothing is on the new Gen until Bank is available in January.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    AUGH NO I do really want it. ;-; But yes, unfortunately nothing is on the new Gen until Bank is available in January.

How about this. It's yours if you will trade me some when the bank comes out in January. Just tell me what you think is fair and we can trade if you want

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • How about this. It's yours if you will trade me some when the bank comes out in January. Just tell me what you think is fair and we can trade if you want
    Double-post is not necessary haha. Sounds good to me! Once Bank is out, anything is available! I listed Pikipek as worth 2-3 Shinies or equivalent, so you can choose up to a flawless Shiny if you'd like! c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Double-post is not necessary haha. Sounds good to me! Once Bank is out, anything is available! I listed Pikipek as worth 2-3 Shinies or equivalent, so you can choose up to a flawless Shiny if you'd like! c:

Would love the shiny froakie. You can suprise me with something else and we will call it a deal.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Would love the shiny froakie. You can suprise me with something else and we will call it a deal.
    The flawless Naive Protean one? Sorry, I'd do just him not anything extra. If you'd like the JPN Naive one in my non-competitive list (or one of the Frogadier) and something else that's fine though~ Forgot to mention I'd be happy to clone and send Pikipek back as well so you don't lose him! c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    The flawless Naive Protean one? Sorry, I'd do just him not anything extra. If you'd like the JPN Naive one in my non-competitive list (or one of the Frogadier) and something else that's fine though~ Forgot to mention I'd be happy to clone and send Pikipek back as well so you don't lose him! c:

Didn't even see look at the competitive list. I just love how shiny greninja works so frogadier would work fine.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Didn't even see look at the competitive list. I just love how shiny greninja works so frogadier would work fine.
    Oh excellent! If you have a preference on which nature let me know. Yer welcome to pick two other Shinies as well, but if you have no preference I'll send you whatever! c:

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Oh excellent! If you have a preference on which nature let me know. Yer welcome to pick two other Shinies as well, but if you have no preference I'll send you whatever! c:

I don't have a preference for natures. As far as the other just send me something. I don't care too much

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh right, you said that before haha. He also has the UK Top 10 (10ANNIV 06227) Articuno and Pikachu, so with mine that would total to 21 Pokemon.

In that case, how about these?

Spoiler:

Took off the France Top 10 Raikou, I'll have to trade for that some other time.

I'll try to sort these all out tomorrow. It looks like I won't have to do anything until the weekend.

Edit:12-19-16 Been super busy. I think it's over now. I have today and tomorrow open unless it snows again.

So I skimmed through messages to see what we were trading. So I wanted the 2 Greninja and the Cynthia's Garchomp and your new 10th anniv Pokemon. I'll be trading the list of 10th anniv Pokemon you wanted.

I was also wondering if you'd trade me the Jarvis Gengar.

I'd also like to sort through my shiny Pokemon in gen 3. I'll check the ones you need. It might be quicker if you give me a list of natures you don't want so I can just count those out.

I saw you needed a shiny Linoone. Well, you're in luck. Because a few months ago I thought it would be a good idea to fill an entire Ruby save with shiny berry fix Zigzagoon. So I'm pretty sure all or most natures would be in the pile.
    --Just in case. I have the GameCube Interactive Multi Game Demo Disk V,16. Fans were never intended to be able to have this so I thought I'd make it clear that this is where the Zigzagoon/Linoone came from if you're interested.

Edit: 12-19-16 #2
    So I got all but the Blastoise you wanted. I have to check my other saves and Pokemon for the one you requested.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years

• I'll try to sort these all out tomorrow. It looks like I won't have to do anything until the weekend.

Edit:12-19-16 Been super busy. I think it's over now. I have today and tomorrow open unless it snows again.

So I skimmed through messages to see what we were trading. So I wanted the 2 Greninja and the Cynthia's Garchomp and your new 10th anniv Pokemon. I'll be trading the list of 10th anniv Pokemon you wanted.

I was also wondering if you'd trade me the Jarvis Gengar.

I'd also like to sort through my shiny Pokemon in gen 3. I'll check the ones you need. It might be quicker if you give me a list of natures you don't want so I can just count those out.

I saw you needed a shiny Linoone. Well, you're in luck. Because a few months ago I thought it would be a good idea to fill an entire Ruby save with shiny berry fix Zigzagoon. So I'm pretty sure all or most natures would be in the pile.
    --Just in case. I have the GameCube Interactive Multi Game Demo Disk V,16. Fans were never intended to be able to have this so I thought I'd make it clear that this is where the Zigzagoon/Linoone came from if you're interested.

Edit: 12-19-16 #2
    So I got all but the Blastoise you wanted. I have to check my other saves and Pokemon for the one you requested.

Spoiler:
    Finally took a look at this. @@ The other Jarvis Gengar is already included in the trade total (we originally talked about the other two Greninja, other Garchomp, and other Gengar). I think I have one more ENG one to receive on my games but it'll take awhile to SR it so we can get to that later.

So if I got it all right, this is what I'm supposed to be trading you (total 21):
    Spoiler:

And here's what I should be getting in return (total 21):
    Spoiler:

Confused on Blastioise tho, do you mean the one in Bank is 10 ANIV 06808? I'll take that, no worries!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Finally took a look at this. @@ The other Jarvis Gengar is already included in the trade total (we originally talked about the other two Greninja, other Garchomp, and other Gengar). I think I have one more ENG one to receive on my games but it'll take awhile to SR it so we can get to that later.

So if I got it all right, this is what I'm supposed to be trading you (total 21):
    Spoiler:

And here's what I should be getting in return (total 21):
    Spoiler:

Confused on Blastioise tho, do you mean the one in Bank is 10 ANIV 06808? I'll take that, no worries!

Yeah, the one you were asking for wasn't in bank so I pulled the 06808 one instead. I can clone these and have them for trade whenever. As for the Jarvis Gengar. You put English? behind it. If you have more than one language, I'd happily trade for both.

See, for me. Language and stats and dupes don't matter. I have an entire Ruby save in gen 3 filled with 420 Ruby/Saphire 31121 Zigzagoon. The more the merrier. Different langages and natures? Sure! As long as I don't have 2 exact clones side by side in my collection, I'll take all the dupes in the world.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years

• Yeah, the one you were asking for wasn't in bank so I pulled the 06808 one instead. I can clone these and have them for trade whenever. As for the Jarvis Gengar. You put English? behind it. If you have more than one language, I'd happily trade for both.

See, for me. Language and stats and dupes don't matter. I have an entire Ruby save in gen 3 filled with 420 Ruby/Saphire 31121 Zigzagoon. The more the merrier. Different langages and natures? Sure! As long as I don't have 2 exact clones side by side in my collection, I'll take all the dupes in the world.
    Oh cool, then I'll take that one and we're good! Ah, the "ENG?" was because IDR if I traded you the JPN one or the ENG one originally. Pretty sure it was the JPN one tho. The other one I have waiting to be received is also ENG I think, though since you want all of them I'll let you know when I SR it!

Others do though, hence why I say SRing will take awhile. (Course non-legends don't have the 3 IVs of 31 like legends do, so I just go for nature.) I'd like to trade the other Gengar for a SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon when the time comes, if that's alright!

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Oh cool, then I'll take that one and we're good! Ah, the "ENG?" was because IDR if I traded you the JPN one or the ENG one originally. Pretty sure it was the JPN one tho. The other one I have waiting to be received is also ENG I think, though since you want all of them I'll let you know when I SR it!

Others do though, hence why I say SRing will take awhile. (Course non-legends don't have the 3 IVs of 31 like legends do, so I just go for nature.) I'd like to trade the other Gengar for a SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon when the time comes, if that's alright!

Interesting side note. It's actually "SAPHIRE", Apparently Sapphire was too long for the in game name limit so they removed one of the P's from the name. When you're ready to do the trade for Zigzagoon, let me know the nature and I'll see if I can find the one with the best stats.

I didn't even know any of the events had max IV's. I have a competitive team in Y, but it's mostly just Pokemon I traded for. My team wins about 50% of the time so that keeps it fun.

Do you collect hidden ability Pokemon? I'm really trying to build up my collection.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Interesting side note. It's actually "SAPHIRE", Apparently Sapphire was too long for the in game name limit so they removed one of the P's from the name. When you're ready to do the trade for Zigzagoon, let me know the nature and I'll see if I can find the one with the best stats.

I didn't even know any of the events had max IV's. I have a competitive team in Y, but it's mostly just Pokemon I traded for. My team wins about 50% of the time so that keeps it fun.

Do you collect hidden ability Pokemon? I'm really trying to build up my collection.
    Gosh darn it, I totally knew that. @@ Oh, for events any nature and stats is fine for me, I just had a preference on the OT~

In XYORAS, all legends obtained (either in-game or via event) are guaranteed 3 random IVs of 31. This doesn't extend to anything that's not a legend though. Heh, I don't battle so competitive Pokemon aren't readily interesting to me; I only tend to want them for retrading, as competitive Pokemon get me more Shinies from other people. >w>

Hmm, not really but I have some. All my competitive Shinies are listed with their abilities and many of them have HAs. I think some of the ones in my normal list have them too, but I haven't listed them so I don't know. I could get anything wild in ORAS with HA thanks to DexNav. As for HA legendaries, I have the birds and some Lugia from the Dream World but that's about it.

HaxAras

The Cold Necromancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Gosh darn it, I totally knew that. @@ Oh, for events any nature and stats is fine for me, I just had a preference on the OT~

In XYORAS, all legends obtained (either in-game or via event) are guaranteed 3 random IVs of 31. This doesn't extend to anything that's not a legend though. Heh, I don't battle so competitive Pokemon aren't readily interesting to me; I only tend to want them for retrading, as competitive Pokemon get me more Shinies from other people. >w>

Hmm, not really but I have some. All my competitive Shinies are listed with their abilities and many of them have HAs. I think some of the ones in my normal list have them too, but I haven't listed them so I don't know. I could get anything wild in ORAS with HA thanks to DexNav. As for HA legendaries, I have the birds and some Lugia from the Dream World but that's about it.

I can easily just give you one of each one. I migrated over 200 of these shiny Zigzagoon in the past to do giveaways. I've wanted to drop the value of shiny Zigzagoon into the ground. I despise the little wretch. I found 3 of them while shiny hunting Roselia in gen 3. Never found Roselia in the grass. 2 of them were literally within 24 hours, close to the same minute. 10/11 am.

I migrated 100 to celebrate the release of ORAS and then never played the games again after I found they left out the Battle Frontier.

I actually have 5 of the Japanese ones. They're the only 5 I've ever seen.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I can easily just give you one of each one. I migrated over 200 of these shiny Zigzagoon in the past to do giveaways. I've wanted to drop the value of shiny Zigzagoon into the ground. I despise the little wretch. I found 3 of them while shiny hunting Roselia in gen 3. Never found Roselia in the grass. 2 of them were literally within 24 hours, close to the same minute. 10/11 am.

I migrated 100 to celebrate the release of ORAS and then never played the games again after I found they left out the Battle Frontier.

I actually have 5 of the Japanese ones. They're the only 5 I've ever seen.
    Are you sure?? I wanna make sure you get enough out of the trade, but of course I wouldn't say no. >w> (Aww I like Shiny Zigzagoon! He was actually the first one I caught on my AS.) I'd take the Japanese ones as well but that's a bit much without an offer, so if there's something else you'd like let me know!

Hi there. is your clonning service only for gen 6? or you also can clone for gen 7 pokemon?
    Hi hi, welcome back! c: Unfortunately I cannot clone for Gen 7 at this time, as there are codes for cloning in the US/EU games but my US game isn't in yet (I anticipate it'll be here today but I'm not quite sure). Once I get the game in tho I could do it for you!

Also I still owe you a Rowlet! Remind me if you wanted it as an egg or already hatched?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back