• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Techno Emerald 2.0 Release!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Current Version: 2.0.6

Introduction
    Techno Emerald is a difficulty hack of Emerald utilizing the pokeemerald Expansion, and inspired by NotSuicuu's Vintage White. I released the original version of this game in January of this year to a small community but wasn't satisfied with how it turned out, so I went back and redid it to be a lot better. It features Pokemon from Generations 1-8, with the central gimmick being that the player only has access to Generation 5-8 Pokemon, barring a few. There are plenty of QOL features, including instant text, an infinite Poke Vial, a Candy Bag for leveling your Pokemon, Poke Rider, and more.

Features
    Spoiler:

Access the google drive which contains documentation & the patch (Mastersheet soon)

Showdown Damage Calculator For Techno Emerald (Only some Bosses are in the calc currently, the rest will need to be inputted later)

Techno Emerald Online Pokedex curtesy of Ydarissep

Screenshots
    Spoiler:

Gifs
    Spoiler:

Credits
    Spoiler:

You can patch the game using https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/ with a 1986 - Pokemon Emerald (U)(TrashMan) ROM and the patch file you just downloaded here.

Join the discord for any news or to chat with others about the game!

Box Art
    Spoiler:

Attachments

• Techno Emerald 2.0 Release!
      image.png
      167.1 KB · Views: 76
      ezgif.com-resize (1).gif
      1.3 MB · Views: 59
      ezgif.com-resize (2).gif
      428.2 KB · Views: 59
      ezgif.com-resize.gif
      1.8 MB · Views: 49
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2023
    This game looks absolutely spectacular, I am shaking in anticipation of seeing it on twitch!

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I was trying this rom and there had been few glitches I've faced
    One being my bike doesn't work
    It used to work and it stopped working suddenly once and has been like that ever since
    Another my game freezes when you fight the zoroarc near Steven
    Edit : I emulate on mobile, if that helps

Last edited:
    Back