• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokkén Tournament DX, the commercial success?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2021
I've check out the last sales for Pokkén Tournament, the game for Nintendo Switch on the VG Chartz website, and I'm not even sure about whether or not it's a commercial success? Did you know what you think? If no, please tell me why not?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Depends on what one considers a commercial success/what criteria one uses to measure that.

Pokken Tournament DX has apparently sold about 490,000 copies since its release in mid September last year, and sold about 53,000 of those copies within the first week, to throw a few numbers out there to start with.

Is that a success? Are there other things that should be taken into account? I don't know.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
From what Nah said, I think those sales numbers are decent, not a big commercial success especially for something as popular as Pokemon

Back