• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] How much news should we get prior to release?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
  • Okay, I've seen your replies and I thought I'll put my two cents in.

What they should reveal.

- 20 Pokémon at the most (along with the starters and legendaries)

- The villainous team.

- Various tidbits of info.

- The rival.

- One new feature, such as mega evolution, Z moves, etc.

Years
  • I would like to get as much information as possible, actually, just to be sure that these games are going to be actually worth it. I don't want to keep picking up Pokemon games if the quality of the gameplay doesn't drastically improve.

Then again, I'll probably wait a couple of weeks after release to give everyone else plenty of time to post the information I need, so I don't necessarily need the information before the release date.

Decibel575

#TEAMSOBBLE
    Years
  • I would like to see roughly 15% of the Pokedex, and preferably no demo at all. No more DATAMINING! That final Lusamine battle would have been s awesome if I didn't see the leak.
    The evil team, of course.
    The Professor and what he studies, hopefully giving us a small hint towards potential plot.
    And the rival. That's it. I don't even want to see the final starter evolutions

Back