• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MW: Twilight Festival

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
  • I do not see how that is a claim.

You know one member on your team and you are not eclipsius, unless you want to explain which Sol role could do what you're saying you just claimed Luna. Not only that, you effectively declared your faction to be the most powerful in the game.

[Un-Lynch] Salzorrah
    [Lynch] Mr. James

Mr. James

However, that is not a surprise, since you had pointed your alignment before.
    Am I really Luna though?
    Or am I Sol?
    Or I could be an Eclipsius who is trying to remain low.

You see, I just stated here that Luna will be able to win this easier than Sol, or maybe not.
    And you think that stating facts is a way to say my alignment?
    That is wrong.

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • And you just...claimed to be Sol.
    However, that is not a surprise, since you had pointed your alignment before.
    Am I really Luna though?
    Or am I Sol?
    Or I could be an Eclipsius who is trying to remain low.

You see, I just stated here that Luna will be able to win this easier than Sol, or maybe not.
    And you think that stating facts is a way to say my alignment?
    That is wrong.

^ when you slip and try to turn it on the guy calling you out

lul

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • They didn't make a move yet, and If they do, well let's say some of them will pay for that move with their lives.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • They didn't make a move yet, and If they do, well let's say some of them will pay for that move with their lives.

How do you know they haven't made a move? Also 3rd is the enemy of both factions, pretty sure our win cons have the 3rd party roles and the opposing faction. However since they're a common enemy of both of the factions it's easier to justify lynching them as it's likely in all of our best interests.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • How do you know they haven't made a move? Also 3rd is the enemy of both factions, pretty sure our win cons have the 3rd party roles and the opposing faction. However since they're a common enemy of both of the factions it's easier to justify lynching them as it's likely in all of our best interests.

Sorry i shoudl've explained, what i meant by they haven't made a move, is that they didn't kill anyone, also in my opinion lynching them is in all of our best interests.
    I have a good reason for saying that they'll pay but i can't reveal it cuz it might be useful to them

Sparkin

NIGHT 1

Salzorrah was lynched!

Luna's skills were blocked due to a Party!
    Eclipsius, the time to use their special skills is now.​

PLAYERS

Salzorrah as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Mr. James as ???
    Abby as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Melody as ???
    Ida13 as ???
    Miah as ???
    Neko Maid Kapper as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    jombii as ???​

Spoiler:

Sparkin

DAY 2

It was not a quiet night, for a robber was spotted stealing a sword, fleeing through the suburbs. But both sides were able to rest innocently.

Nobody died! Yay!​

PLAYERS

Salzorrah as ???
    Kitty as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Mr. James as ???
    Abby as ???
    purplecicada as ???
    Melody as ???
    Ida13 as ???
    Miah as ???
    Neko Maid Kapper as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    jombii as ???​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bidoof FTW

Years
  • Ok some more user participation would be nice, when votes are tied on a 2-2 split that's really saying something.

I'll continue with this [Lynch] Mr. James, he's already shown to have the Research ability, one of the strongest abilities in the game, keeping him alive would be stupid for any eclipsus or sol.

Speaking of sols, a Sol with the influence ability voted gunner yesterday, consider yourself lucky she wasn't one of your own and step up your participation.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    @Amine, you mentioned finding something out last Day phase -- What did you mean by this? Were you soft claiming Luna, as I'm pretty sure at that point you wouldn't have received information for a Sol participant?

At the moment, I'm gonna toss a vote here and see where it leads as we aren't having much participation.
    [lynch] Miah.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
    Years
  • > A Sol with the Influence ability voted gunner yesterday
    > Bard and I voted Gunner
    > Nicki voted me today to "see where it leads"

Is that why you voted me, Nicki?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It was a random vote as I didn't want to vote for James as it is currently only Doof who is sus of him. Just picked randomly off the list.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I still don't like like Mr.James' posts from yesterday.

[Vote]Mr.James

I'm also still don't have the faintest idea on what's really going on.

Robin

p-pix?
    Years
  • @Nicki,I'll probably die for saying this but, using my ability I found out that Kitty is a follower of Eclipsus. And It's probably obvious by now but I'll out, I'm Luna, yes.

Back