• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Storm Caller Deck Questions

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2019
    Hello, nice to meet you all!

I just started playing Pokémon TCG and got some theme decks to play with my wife, but we have some questions.

About Storm Caller theme deck, for Ampharos card (sorry, can't post links):

1) Does Professor Kukui add any damage to "Split Bomb" or it's the same? In case it does, how should I add the damage, 20 damage per Pokémon?
    2) In "Unseen Flash", do I need to put exactly two cards, or I can put only one? If I can, no effect happen?

Thank you!

Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you all!

I just started playing Pokémon TCG and got some theme decks to play with my wife, but we have some questions.

About Storm Caller theme deck, for Ampharos card (sorry, can't post links):

1) Does Professor Kukui add any damage to "Split Bomb" or it's the same? In case it does, how should I add the damage, 20 damage per Pokémon?
    2) In "Unseen Flash", do I need to put exactly two cards, or I can put only one? If I can, no effect happen?

Thank you!

1. Kukui would add damage to only the Active Pokemon if the Active Pokemon was one of your targets with Split Bomb.

2. You need to put exactly two cards or the effect will not trigger.

Back