Advertiser Content
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted November 22nd, 2018
1 posts
1 Years
I'm looking for romhacks where you are forced to use badmons (a la Farfetch'd, Aipom, Luvdisc, etc) either because the roster is limited or because you only receive Pokmon through gifts.
The purpose is to have a challenge and to force myself to use mons I would otherwise never touch.
I know about Poke's Bizzarre Adventure, but that's it.
Any suggestions?
Seen March 21st, 2019
Posted February 16th, 2019
4 posts
164 Days
I'm looking for romhacks where you are forced to use badmons (a la Farfetch'd, Aipom, Luvdisc, etc) either because the roster is limited or because you only receive Pok�mon through gifts.
The purpose is to have a challenge and to force myself to use mons I would otherwise never touch.
I know about Poke's Bizzarre Adventure, but that's it.
Any suggestions?
Play Snakewood, your starters are Paras, Baltoy or Koffing.
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted June 15th, 2019
2 posts
35 Days
You probably have already played it, but Im going to recommend Pokemon Reborn. It fuses a scarcity in wild pokemon with the rule of everyone goes crazy without the right badges. This along with the odd spacing of the badges thanks to story reasons will force you to constantly juggle pokemon to remain in control of the situation. Failure to do so will result in embaressing moments like having a lv 30 pokemon die to a lv 10 that they have a type advantage too.
Online now
Posted 10 Hours Ago
253 posts
11.1 Years
You probably have already played it, but Im going to recommend Pokemon Reborn. It fuses a scarcity in wild pokemon with the rule of everyone goes crazy without the right badges. This along with the odd spacing of the badges thanks to story reasons will force you to constantly juggle pokemon to remain in control of the situation. Failure to do so will result in embaressing moments like having a lv 30 pokemon die to a lv 10 that they have a type advantage too.
ROM hacks... Not Fan Games.
Advertiser Content