• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Region of Orre (M) OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Yeah so basically Loryn and Seth were on a 'date' and Iruko came snooping around cause he had nothing better to do.

...I'm completely kidding xD

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol. Like I said, my guy could be considered bad. He will do almost anything to find his sister. But him just throwing a fly sized camera in the hide out was completely... out of curiosity Lol.

Years
Haha, so Iceman, gunna want Loryn and Seth to meet up with you after they check out the crator, or not at all? Considering you are already a ways away from us. However after snooping the area, maybe Seth and Loryn will start heading back to Pyrite being niether of them can find sleep easily, and they'll find you on the way?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Up to you guys. Absol is taking me to Agate Village as I said. I figured that since you were going to 'purify' Mawile that is where you are headed. Iruko will probably be out till the morning. Though I guess you could see Absol carrying someone on his back.

Years
Okay sounds good, but Seth doesn't purify Shadow Pokemon, he cleanses them. We'll think of something Agate Village is closer than Pyrite at the moment.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Ah ok. Lol I didn't know if you cleansed them or not. But I got to ask, do I get a set of those awesome goggles? LOL.

Also, remember that I wrecked a hover bike that yall could find. It is somewhere in the woods.

Years
Haha, maybe...I'm sure anyone who wants to join Seth's PC system will get a pair if they so choose. After finding out what a genius Seth really is...that is.

Alrighty I'm going to jump the RP to "noon" But feel free to post as if it's earlier if you've got anything to add, or your character wakes up at a decent time.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I will show up for yall very soon. I am about 2 hours behind yall (Roleplay time) But my next post will jump to the current time. I will probably run into you in my next post as well.

Years
Okay, obvious by my latest post that we're heading to the Relic Stone. Which doesn't work anymore, and is closed off to the public.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Lol, I kinda broke that before reading this post and your last posts in the IC. Because I am there now 30 minutes before yall get there. I don't know if it is brilliant timing or poor planning Lol.

I guess I just revived the stone. Apparently, we had the same idea though. It is probably going to brake the time line before you read this. So we need to come up with something. That post I had was pretty dang long Lol

Years
Yeah, only thing I can think of to do is change the time you stated in your post so you were only there a couple minutes before Seth and Loryn entered the cave. Take the least amount of effort to do so. Or elaborate that you were there for a lot longer than you figured. Haha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I'll change the time closer to your time.

Ok I arrived at the cave at about 12:05 which is a bit after you all get up. If it needs to be changed again, just give me a better time.

I guess I will take control of Kaitlyn while we are here. I am going to assume she knows you. Since you said her name without knowing it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn's gonna be a typical girl and hate Kaitlyn at first sight just because she's pretty. xD

Years
Indeed you have, haha. We're probably going to have to give another recap for those who are falling behind. Though, just make it to the tournament on time, and it won't really matter much...yet.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
I'm finding it so hard to keep up with you guys Sheraku, DayMair and Iceman. LOL, I've just woken up just after 12 o'clock in the RP and I'll probably stay in Pyrite and train the day away so Max is prepared for the tournament. LOL, again.

Also, when will we find out who is facing who in the next round? Will it be the same as the first round, or will we find out at the beginning of the round?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
SERIOSUly I keep missing a sh** ton of stuff ahaha. Yuki is trying to interact with Loryn, but this is only possible because she is still in the vision with Absol. Only time that will be used.

Also, can someone give me a run trough of what just happened.... Again....

You guys posts way to fast .. it's even worse because I'm english and you all post when I'm sleeping ahaha.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Ok, let me explain really quick at what is going on.

First what you need to know is Iruko, Seth and Loryn are in the Relic Forest. Iruko arrived a few minutes before the others did and some how restored the Relic Stone back to power after laying a hand on the stone. Iruko gains very much the same power as Seth, but in a slightly diffrent way. Iruko know starts to tell them everything he knows and that the scientist is a demon after finding out the day before by ease dropping on the Scientist and Yuki (however he does not reveal that Yuki is also not from this world) the day before by mistake. Iruko reveals to Loryn and Seth that he is actually a undercover agent for the International Police.

Seth is now pretty pissed at Iruko for being a police officer. So Iruko tries to stop a possible confrontation by explaining everything. Right now, Absol is showing them a vision of what is to come if they don't work together by being able to talk in the vision.

I think that pretty much explains everything so far. However, I will say that my statement for saying they are being watched will play a part after the vision is over and hopefully after, Iruko will finally have Seth's trust. (This is where the ID card that Iruko found in Pyrite the day before will come into play.)

So basically, everything that Iruko knows, has been brought out into the light. Even though a lot is being explained by Iruko at the moment, he will kinda disappear for a bit from the others. This was mainly a way to get everyone's character to start building up with current events. So it isn't spontaneous, like my stuff has been. I pretty much put everything together from what I have heard since I started the RP.

However, I do think we might want to start planning things more so we don't break the time line like we almost did last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back