• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trainer Personality Examination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Name: Misteryman1
    Game: Red

Spoiler:

Years
  • Name: Delcatty123
    Game: Pokemon Black and White (Will be getting this next month)

Spoiler:

pkfire0

Merry Christmas From Blue
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2014
    Username: Pkfire0
    Game: Ruby

a) Favorite color: Red

b) Select one of the following which best describes you:
    (Brains, Beauty, Brawn, Brave, Blissful)

c) Favorite Animal: Chinchilla

d) Where would you rather be:
    (Beach, Forest, Volcano, Marsh, City, Graveyard)

e) Favorite Food: Taco

f) Do you see yourself as more masculine or feminine than others of your gender? If yes, then which one? Feminine

g) Which one are you most like? Good or Evil

h) Would you rather be slender or muscular? Slender

i) Which do you prefer?
    (Mammals, Reptiles/Amphibians, Bugs, Fish, Birds or mythical creatures)

j) List top three favorite pokemon types in order of preference. Fire Water Ice

k) What pokemon do you hate (no more than 5) Pikachu Zigzagoon wurmple

l) What profession do you aspire to be most? computer arts

m) Do you rather dress with a variety of color or in earth tones? no

n) Who is your Hollywood crush? no one

o) What is your favorite music? three days grace

p) What is your favorite non-religious holiday? easter

q) What is your zodiac sign? tiger

r) Where in the world would you love to travel to? hoenn

s) Would you rather be smart and unattractive or attractive and unintelligent?
    attractive
    t) What color do you loathe? blue

u) ON a scale of 1-10, how confident are you? 5

v) Do you like art more than science? yes

w) Name one talent of yours. beating pokemon in under 3 hours

x) Describe yourself with three adjectives. smart, kind, pretty

y) Which pokemon trainer from anime/games do you identify with most? Ash

z) What type of pokemon do you loathe? Ice(?) or Poochyenna idk which you were asking

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
  • *drops in* Wow, this has evolved so much

I'd personally just like to thank everybody who's helped with this, from V-something to Psyanic to EvoDragon (I'm reeaaaaalllly bad with names) and everybody else who's helped others, ever since -Ty- was too busy for this. Even though I gave up on this challenge a while ago, I'd like to personally thank whoever took their time to do my personality team, since it was a long time ago and I have forgotten you.

Also, it was really fun assigning teams.

So, just stopping to say thanks to -Ty- for such a great idea, and to everybody else for making it so fun.

*disappears*

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • Username: Polizard
    Game HG/SS Not sure which one.
    Gender Male

Spoiler:

Years
  • Wow...so many signups...
    I'm really sorry I haven't had the time to get to any of them; I've been real busy lately, but I think I have a bit of time today to knock out a few.

I still don't see mine for some reason...
    Huh, you're right, it's not there. I'll move you to the top of the waiting list since you signed up before a lot of these people.

Okay, one more thing before I get started, this applies to people on the waiting list and those who want to sign up:
    PLEASE SPECIFY IF YOU CAN HACK/TRADE IN POKEMON!! This will help make the process go by faster so we can include endgame Pokemon or Pokemon not in the game of your choosing in our choices for you. And there's a greater chance you'll end up with something awesome.
    Oh and if you can reply to this asap, that'd be great. You may be lurking this thread right now to see if your team has been assigned. Well, I apologize. But you can specify if you can hack/trade right now to help out.

THE WAITING LIST
    +links
    Adley (can't hack/trade)
    PokeRaidenFighterz350Z
    Clemstar
    Kotowari
    ShadowTsuki
    Byrdy7
    Stand Alone
    Togetic997
    roen52 (can't hack)
    FourCartridge (can hack)
    Zapperz (can hack)
    iKola
    d4rka8isz
    Never Silent
    Axiom
    heLLkitsune (can hack/trade)
    misteryman1
    Delcatty123
    pkfire0
    Polizard

Last edited:

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    I don't know how to hack fifth gen games since Advance Map only works on the third gen and I can't trade with an emulator. However, I don't have to since I can manage to get all 649 Pokemon in the hack of Black which I'll be playing.

Years

• Alright, thanks for the feedback!

I managed to do one; I should be going soon, but you know, if any of you are willing to help assign a few teams, feel free to do so...

Name: Digimon Kaiser
    Which Game: SoulSilver

Spoiler:

The Vengeful Subordinate
    All your life you've worked your hardest to get to the top. Unfortunately the head of the company has deemed you worthy of nothing but spit-shining his shoes, so you've decided to get up and take over by force.

62.png

Poliwrath
    [muscular, masculine, dictator, heavy]

130.png

Gyarados
    [evil, masculine, mythical creature (he's kina like nessie, in a way), Cyrus]

94.png

Gengar
    [black (ish), brains, evil, strange creature, halloween]

Your mission is to prove yourself worthy of being the best. You can't show any weakness. This means your Pokemon must never die. Ever. I don't care if you catch death slaves to die for you while you heal your team, just don't let any of your teammates die. If any of them do, they're dead forever. Bury them in your PC.
    Evolve your team as soon as possible, especially Magikarp. In fact, evolve him before facing any trainers with him. You don't want to be seen carrying around a weak fish, do you?

Reply for any concerns/questions/gripes/etc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2016
    @khromes
    Just an update to the game i'm playing is now Liquid Crystal(Emulator) instead of emerald and i can hack in pokes if needed. Thanks man!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Locked by challenger's request. If anyone would like to start a new thread, I suggest talking to -ty- about it and highly considering getting a few other members to help with team assignments.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back