• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LightningYellow version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1-Trainer

Poke' Master.
Years
  • Hi everyone, first post on the forums.

I would like know if anyone has thought of making a reitteration of Pokemon Yellow version in the same way in which FireRed anf LeafGreen versions were made for the Gamboy Advance. I have no knowledge of rom manipulation however I have made sprites before, so far I have made a Trainer Sprite and the sequence initiating a pokemon battle for good o'l Ash Ketchum.

link: htt://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/sonkakarot01/spritescopy.jpeg

I am looking for someone genorous enough with knowldege of such to import these into a rom fo the VBA. If anyone would like to help me out I can send the orignal file.

Last edited:

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Wouldnt that be the exact same thing as Leaf/Fire?
    Which in my eyes we're pointless,
    but I guess some people loved em',
    I dunno.

#1-Trainer

Poke' Master.
    Years
  • Sure, but I was thinking of adding new gameplay around events based off the original TV series. As well as adding gameplay revolving the events of the Poke'mon the First Movie.

Last edited:

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Eh,
    I guess I would think about playing something like that.
    Just saying,
    out of all the money I've wasted on video games in my life,
    the 35 dollars i spent on Leaf was the most worthless.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Just so you know, there's a separate forum for ROM hacking...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back