• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Daily: Make-a-Mega 4: Complete

Which stat set should we give Mega Weezing?

• [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9340692&postcount=52"]Balanced[/URL]

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9342341&postcount=53"]Sweeper[/URL]

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9346407&postcount=54"]Defensive[/URL]

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
  • Ya know, the more I have thought about it, the more I understand Rab's point, so I actually decided to go with Sheer Force. I think this could be very interesting and I am quickly loving the idea of a fast, killing machine Mega Weezing.

Years
  • Sorry for the massive delay guys, my internet completely died. Levitate wins the poll, so lets start throwing some stats out there.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Alrighty, looking at Weezing's current stats and movepool, I thought it could use a bit of an upgrade in a few areas to help give it an overall balance that I think would fit it best.

So my idea is:

HP: 65 -> 65 (+0)
    Attack: 90 -> 100 (+10)
    Defense: 120 -> 120 (+0)
    Sp. Attack: 85 ->105 (+20)
    Sp. Defense: 70 -> 110 (+40)
    Speed: 60 -> 90 (+30)

With this setup, it really allows Mega Weezing to be played in so many different ways, whether it be physically offensive/defensive, support, specially offensive/defensive, or even mixed. I really see this stat set-up maximizing the potential that Mega Weezing has and making it a 'mon that is awfully hard to prep for.

Years
  • I was looking over Weezing's movepool, and I noticed it has access to some good Special moves, such as Thunderbolt, Dark Pulse, and obviously both of its Megas STABs. So...

HP: 65
    Atk: 90
    Def: 120
    SpA: 115 (+30)
    SpD: 90 (+20)
    Spe: 110 (+50)

Obviously going straight Special sweeper here, because lest we forget: this Mega is weak to Stealth Rock. Simply by virtue of its typing, it lacks survivability, so it, in my opinion, cannot function as any kind of wall. Since it already has base 120 Defense it doesn't need anymore there, and I put some in Special Defense to more bulk on that side.

Years
  • Alright, the poll is going up but first here's my own contribution - something hyper-defensive.

HP: 65 (+0)
    Atk: 50 (-40)
    Def: 160 (+40)
    Sp. Atk: 95 (+10)
    Sp. Def: 160 (+90)
    Spe: 60 (+0)

Back