• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] I found a glitch in Let's Go Eevee

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I was playing just minutes ago when I noticed that when I paused the game said "PLAY WITH PIDGEY" as opposed to " PLAY WITH EEVEE" so I was quite confused. I found out that the game was now treating the Pidgey placed just after my Eevee as my partner pokemon. I found that simply opening the box discharges Pidgey or any other pokemon from the position of partner, but (after some digging) I discovered how to replicate it.
    1. Have a full party (cannot contain Eevee)
    2. Have desired "new partner" in the box directly to the right of Eevee
    3. Drop off any pokemon at the daycare (excluding "new partner" and Eevee)
    4. Now the game thinks "new partner" is your partner
    5. Waste lots of Poke-yen trying this out with other Pokemon

I'm not sure if this is exclusive to where I am in Let's Go or to the Eevee edition so, some feedback on whether or not this works and what circumstances it does and doesn't would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • Not seen this but I might try and make it happen in my game. I?ve noticed another error. Every time an opponent uses a potion or some other medicinal item on their Pok?mon, the text says ?You used a Potion on *Pok?mon*?, not the opponent?s name.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Not seen this but I might try and make it happen in my game. I?ve noticed another error. Every time an opponent uses a potion or some other medicinal item on their Pok?mon, the text says ?You used a Potion on *Pok?mon*?, not the opponent?s name.

I noticed that as well, thought I was just seeing things though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Haven?t seen this. Might check and see if Pikachu does this as well. I have noticed that when you select a berry, before you throw it the capture ring changes colour, it goes harder, green to amber, amber tonred, then back to normal once thrown

Back