• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Genuine Question

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    When do you guys think you'll release this new theme? I'm struggling to find (major) bugs and such, and it seems like it's been supporter only for quite a while. Maybe soon it'll be time to unleash it upon the rest of the site? It's gotta be a lot better than whatever PC has right now.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Not long at this point, though I couldn't put an exact date on it. We have a few unfinished features and also want to release a few other recoloured new UI themes to go along with it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What Dakota said ^^ Features seem to be coming along one after another, but since it's all volunteer work, as you know, it's hard to force the devs to put definite deadlines and releasedates up. Don't stop! Believing!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm also antsy for the whole memberbase to be able to use it!

Hoping this year in general brings some neat things to PC. :>

Back