• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SR for Shiny Type: Null

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    SR for Shiny Type: Null

Hey,

So I just want to say a few things. The first is that what nature should I get for Type: Null, I've done 573 soft resets whilst going for jolly and I'm starting to think it's the wrong choice.

The second thing is slightly unrelated to the title, but does anyone have any tips for soft resting because I get bored and distracted really easily and it's starting to drag for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey,

So I just want to say a few things. The first is that what nature should I get for Type: Null, I've done 573 soft resets whilst going for jolly and I'm starting to think it's the wrong choice.

The second thing is slightly unrelated to the title, but does anyone have any tips for soft resting because I get bored and distracted really easily and it's starting to drag for me.

For nature, it depends on what you intend to use your Type: Null for. If you just want to keep it as a Type: Null, Smogon recommends Careful. If you want to evolve it, it depends on what type you want your Silvally to be. Check smogon for specifics.

As for Soft-resetting, just do a bit at a time. You've already done >500 soft resets, so you should keep going. If you're bored, just do something else while soft reseting. It's not like you have to pay super attention; just spam A then check the model then SR. Watch TV, youtube, streams, shows, whatever. Just so it doesn't feel too monotonous.

Back