• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate my team? (There's a shiny gold penny in it for you!)

VZM

Years
  • Tyranitar
    Serious Nature
    *Sand Stream
    •Stone Edge
    •Stealth Rock
    •Payback
    •Earthquake

My main lead. With sand stream and stealth rock I can damage my opponents every other turn while my entire team is immune to sand stream :D

Aerodactyl
    Jolly Nature
    *Pressure
    •Earthquake
    •Stone Edge
    •Aqua Tail
    •Fire Fang

My physical sweeper. (Gotta love his speed)

Metagross
    *Clear Body
    Impish Nature
    •Meteor Mash
    •Earthquake
    •Explosion
    •Thunder Punch

My physical sweeper/tank.

Scizor
    *Technician
    Brave Nature
    •Bullet Punch
    •Pursuit
    •U-turn
    •Roost

I don't really know what to call her...either way I set her up with a bullet punch move set. Technician and life orb would help dent anything.

Lucario
    *Steadfast
    •Shadow Ball
    •Aura Sphere
    •Ice Punch
    •Swords Dance

My mixed special sweeper. Yup.

Jirachi
    *Serene Grace
    Impish Nature
    •Psychic
    •Thunderbolt
    •Calm Mind
    •Wish

Jirachi would be acting as the cleric of my team with wish support. He could potentially be used as a sweeper with calm mind boosting his Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense.

I was thinking of adding Empoleon or Swampert because fire could pose a huge threat to my team. I could use Empoleon as a wall...but I wouldn't know what to do with Swampert.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • using sandstream is a good strategy to damage your opponent consistently but this team would have a hard time against a starmie or wailord, two popular battle pokemons. i think you should sub aerodatcyl with swampert, you would still have the sandstorm thing going and a pokemon that would have a chance against water tanks or sweepers

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Online now
    using sandstream is a good strategy to damage your opponent consistently but this team would have a hard time against a starmie or wailord, two popular battle pokemons. i think you should sub aerodatcyl with swampert, you would still have the sandstorm thing going and a pokemon that would have a chance against water tanks or sweepers

:/ Please do research before giving advice.

As for the team, Ev's please ?

Also Meta and Scizor wants Adamant.

Lucario's nature ? Close Combat >> Aura Sphere and Extremespeed >> Shadow Ball.

Jirachi wants bold.

Back